Sign in to follow this  
danielandrewclem

Ikelite housing, 20D, various ports, EF-S lenses, Tokina FE

Thinking about downsizing the u/w gear to the new Canon SX1 and maybe getting a 5D MkII for land use. So, here's yet another used Canon 20D kit and some lenses and related gear. Everything for a full kit is here, except for strobes. Perfectly willing to sell individual items. All prices negotiable, but not by very much.

Ikelite gear

eTTL housing* for Canon 20D. Includes the standard quick release handles. I'll throw in various o-rings and spare port locks. $750

8" dome port with shade (5510.45). I'll include a strap wrench for taking port bodies off the dome. $300

Super wide angle port body (5510.10), for Tokina 10-17. $95

Wide port body (5510.24) for Canon 17-40 L. $100

Flat port for Canon 60mm lens (5502). $85

6" dome port* for 17-85mm IS lens (5503.90). No shade. $75

Lenses

60mm macro f/2.8. Used on 4 dives, barely used on land. $320

Tokina 10-17mm fisheye. Used on 12 dives and split shots. $420

Camera

Canon 20D*. I have two of these, but will be holding on to one of them for a while longer. Less than 10k shots on each. The pop-up flash on one of them tends to get stuck in the closed position. The other 20D has two little dings in the LCD that you can see at certain angles. No other issues. Take your pick of the two. $450

Case

Pelican 1510* with padded dividers. $100

* I got these four items second-hand. Everything else was purchased new, most of them 14 months ago.

I still have the boxes for many of these items. If you buy something, let me know if you want things packed in the original packaging.

SOLD:

8" dome port with shade (5510.45).

Wide port body (5510.24) for Canon 17-40 L.

Updated.

Ikelite gear

eTTL housing* for Canon 20D. Includes the standard tray and two grips with quick release handles. Never flooded or leaky in any way. No problems with circuitry. I'll throw in various o-rings, Allen wrench for tightening knobs, zoom clamp with sleeve (5509.28) and spare low-profile port locks. $725

Super wide angle port body (5510.10), for Tokina 10-17. $90

Flat port for Canon 60mm lens (5502). $70

6" dome port* for 17-85mm IS lens (5503.90). No shade. $70

Lenses

60mm macro f/2.8. Used on 4 dives, barely used on land. Mint condition. $320

Tokina 10-17mm fisheye. Used on 12 dives and some snorkeling. Perfect condition. $415

Camera

Canon 20D*. I have two of these, but will be holding on to one of them until I get a full frame Canon. Less than 10k shots on each camera. The pop-up flash on one of them tends to get stuck in the closed position. The other 20D has two little dings in the LCD that you can see at certain angles. No other issues. Take your pick of the two. $425

Case

Pelican 1510* with padded dividers.$95

* I got these three items second-hand. Everything else was purchased new, mostly in November of 2007.

I still have the boxes for most of these items.

Hi!

I am looking for the small 6" dome port for my 20d Ikelite housing to use my 10-22mm lens. I saw that you have quite a lot of material so...I thought why not to ask? Do you know someone who has one for sell?

I am also interested in buying a 70-300mm lens for my Canon 20D. Do you have it in your "for sell" items?

Thanks in advance!

Updated again.

Ikelite gear

SOLD eTTL housing* for Canon 20D. Includes the standard tray and two grips with quick release handles. Never flooded or leaky in any way. No problems with circuitry. I'll throw in various o-rings, Allen wrench for tightening knobs, zoom clamp with sleeve (5509.28) and spare low-profile port locks. $725

Super wide angle port body (5510.10), for Tokina 10-17. $90

Flat port for Canon 60mm lens (5502). $70

6" dome port* for 17-85mm IS lens (5503.90). No shade. $70

Lenses

60mm macro f/2.8. Used on 4 dives, barely used on land. Mint condition. $320

SOLD Tokina 10-17mm fisheye. Used on 12 dives and some snorkeling. Perfect condition. $415

Camera

Canon 20D*. I have two of these, but will be holding on to one of them until I get a full frame Canon. Less than 10k shots on each camera. The pop-up flash on one of them tends to get stuck in the closed position. The other 20D has two little dings in the LCD that you can see at certain angles. No other issues. Take your pick of the two. $425

Case

Pelican 1510* with padded dividers.$95

* I got these three items second-hand. Everything else was purchased new, mostly in November of 2007.

I still have the boxes for most of these items.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements