Sign in to follow this  
scott_nielsen

Just back from Cozumel

We went down to Cozumel for Valentine's Day and to particapate in Bonnie Pelnar's Photo Workshop at Scuba Club Cozumel. We all had a wonderful time and stayed throug thier Carnival. The diving was awesome and some days the currents were really ripping! Weather was great. Scott

reefsceneanemone.jpg

scottgreyangelfish.jpg

cuteturtle.jpg

SMsquidHOUSEREEF.jpg

SMharlequinbass2.jpg

wreckc53full.jpg

More Photos Here

Edited by scott_nielsen

Some very nice pics :P And looks like you had loads of fun there. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Diggy

We went down to Cozumel for Valentine's Day and to particapate in Bonnie Pelnar's Photo Workshop at Scuba Club Cozumel. We all had a wonderful time and stayed throug thier Carnival. The diving was awesome and some days the currents were really ripping! Weather was great. Scott

Nice shots. In all my dives in Coz I do not think I ever see a reef squid...did you dive North (like Barracuda) or were the currents ripping everywhere? (In those cases I usually just wave at the shots that got away :P )

Well done, Scott! Looks like you're not having any trouble with the settings on the D300 :P

Ellen

Edited by ornate_wrasse

Well done, Scott! Looks like you're not having any trouble with the settings on the D300 :P

Ellen

hi ellen, don't forget, there were lots of bad shots, lots. The squid were right on the house reef right at the water's edge in the afternoon's. One guy saw them at night but we didn't. Lots to learn about a dslr, I'm so confused. Scott

easy to view site here: Scott's Photos of Cozumel Land and Sea

Edited by scott_nielsen

Nice shots Scott!

Jack

Edited by JackConnick

congrat's on your successful outing Scott, well done. I enjoy Cozumel. When is your next chance to get in the water?

Scott

congrat's on your successful outing Scott, well done. I enjoy Cozumel. When is your next chance to get in the water?

Scott

I'm a volunteer diver at Georgia Aquarium so yesterday and this morning early. My next trip is to go see the Manatees in March. We will also dive at Phil Foster's Park and the keys. In June we go to Curacao. We planned all of this before the economy went bad so we'll see after that. I hope to take a workshop with Alex Mustard in GC in Jan. thanks again. Scott

Thanks for the link. You did a wonderful job on your smug mug gallery! Both the underwater and topside shots were a real treat to see.

Keep up the great work with that new camera of yours!

Ellen

you are way too nice, but i do indeed love the turtle shot! SCOTT

Great pics Scott. Looks like you had a fantastic time with the new camera. Lets go diving soon!!

Great pics Scott. Looks like you had a fantastic time with the new camera. Lets go diving soon!!

Thanks all and thanks Mike. You were missed on this trip greatly. Everyone appreciated the equipment you supplied for all to try out and use. Thanks.

ps. shipping the hard case out tomorrow if the snow does not cuase us to stay in altnata one more day.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements