Sign in to follow this  
john70490

BOUGHT - Sea & Sea YS-60 TTL/N

Hi,

I've been waiting for one of these to turn up on e-bay but it is a long time since I saw one (and bought it). Does anyone have one for sale?

Regards,

John

Edited by john70490

Hi,

I've been waiting for one of these to turn up on e-bay but it is a long time since I saw one (and bought it). Does anyone have one for sale?

Regards,

John

I'm still looking! Does anybody have one for sale?

I still have mine

Good luck

Regards

Thanks, Victor! I would have bought yours if it had been used (I don't want to pay for a new one) and if you had accepted Paypal.

Regards,

John

Hi,

Regards,

John

Hi John

I have one that I haven't used for a couple of years - used with my F90X. Now gone digital with YS110s.

It's still in it's box with O rings etc, has a few scratches but in vg condition. Let me know if you're interested.

I live in UK.

Mark

Hi John

I have one that I haven't used for a couple of years - used with my F90X. Now gone digital with YS110s.

It's still in it's box with O rings etc, has a few scratches but in vg condition. Let me know if you're interested.

I live in UK.

Mark

PM sent.

John

Hi,

Regards,

John

Search now over. Thanks all!

John