Sign in to follow this  
muckdiver

flooded camera gear wanted!!

I am looking for flooded or non-functioning underwater camera gear. I mainly am looking for Nikon camera bodies and lenses. I design after marker equipment and use the parts to take measurements. Please contact me if you have gear that you are willing to part with. I will pay the freight and also give you a 20% discount on any product I sell (see www.xit404.com).

I am looking for flooded or non-functioning underwater camera gear. I mainly am looking for Nikon camera bodies and lenses. I design after marker equipment and use the parts to take measurements. Please contact me if you have gear that you are willing to part with. I will pay the freight and also give you a 20% discount on any product I sell (see www.xit404.com).

I have a previously flooded Nikon D70 and 12-24mm lens.

What are you offering?

I am looking for flooded or non-functioning underwater camera gear. I mainly am looking for Nikon camera bodies and lenses.

I wish I'd seen your post a couple of months ago. I had a flooded D70S and a Nikkor 105mm lens. When I realized I could never use them again, and after I'd received the insurance payment for them, I threw them away. Hopefully, I'll never again have any flooded cameras or lenses, but if I do, I'll definitely keep you in mind.

It's nice to know that someone could make use out of equipment that can no longer be used to take images.

Ellen

Hi Ellen,

I keep mine on my desk hoping if someone ever breaks in they will steal the old broken stuff. It's worked once. :vava:

Steve

I keep mine on my desk hoping if someone ever breaks in they will steal the old broken stuff. It's worked once. :P

I would give my eye teeth to see the expression on their face when they tried to use the flooded/broken equipment. Of course, that's if they ever tried to use it. From what I've heard of today's thieves, they may have just fenced the items. As they say, let the buyer beware :vava:

Ellen

oops

Edited by muckdiver

I have a previously flooded Nikon D70 and 12-24mm lens.

What are you offering?

see my post... 20% off any product on my web site.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements