Sign in to follow this  

Congrats on the 7th Darek, :D

You really captured the stark wonder of the location. Loved the single red kelp shot on the bare rock. Beautiful. I took the opportunity to view the Galapogos video will I was looking. Another amazing place. Loved the sequence where the diver is swimming his fins off to stay with the WS that's barely moving. Normally I would have been upset at him for ruining the shot but his exaltation at the end almost makes it worth it.

The music of Hans Zimmer really works well. Reminded me of the way I feel when I'm diving well, if that makes any sense.

Very memorable, thanks!

Steve

Thank you Steve :D

I was quite upset at the DM to scare the whale shark but once I looked at the shot I thought he made it, as you said :)

Darek

WOW... that was pretty cool.

Hi!

I have an EX1 on the job and it would be great if I can have some more info about your custom made housing for the EX1.

Only Gates and Sealux made a housing for the EX1 and they are expensive...

Do you have photos of the housing? Maybe some drawings?

You can send it to glenn dot dewilde at telenet dot be

Thanks a lot!

G.

Very nice videos!! Antarctica is very high on my list. I hope to get there one day soon! Would love to hear more about your custom housing.

Thank you Mike.

Regarding the housing... it's made here in Poland by a friend of mine Bartek Grynda and his comapny Gralmarine:

www.gralmarine.com

It's got all I need. All functions copied from the IR controller plus manual white balance plus original Seacam S45 viewfinder at the back! :P Plus 2 powerful lights and crappy monitor that I have to replace.

There is EX1 plus Sony x0.8 wide angle converter inside. No vignetting at full wide.

Darek

post-7239-1239046511.jpg

post-7239-1239046682.jpg

Edited by dareksepiolo

That was so good I feel like you should have charged me for watching. The Galapagos stuff....phenomenol and breathtaking.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements