Sign in to follow this  
ladydianabret

fantasea led 360 focus light--how to mount?

i have twin ys27 strobes and dx8000g cameara ( all sea and sea products). i took a mini-light and used rubber bands to attach it to my strobe,but it left a hot spot in my pictures....... so i bought a fantasea 360 led FOCUS light but can't find a way to attach it. i would like it to swivel so i can move it around. i could use rubber bands again...but there must be another way. com'on guys, you know how to do it... lady dianabret

i have twin ys27 strobes and dx8000g cameara ( all sea and sea products). i took a mini-light and used rubber bands to attach it to my strobe,but it left a hot spot in my pictures....... so i bought a fantasea 360 led FOCUS light but can't find a way to attach it. i would like it to swivel so i can move it around. i could use rubber bands again...but there must be another way. com'on guys, you know how to do it... lady dianabret

What housing do you have? There are mounts for the top of Olympus, Sea & Sea and fuji housings that have the "hotshoe" style mount. For others there is a triple clamp and short arm arrangement.

Jack

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements