juliearismendi

SMUT!!!

I was just sent a message via your site by "Seanettle" "mignulikz" which brought up a sex site. Do you allow this kind of stuff on your site???@!! I do not want to be contacted again by these people, please ban them from using your site as an outlet.

Already done - and there is another post discussing it here.

Cheers

James

We all got it, Julie. And if you've been a member since 2005, surely you know they certainly don't let this sort of thing happen often, or tolerate it when it does.

Thanks to James and the other mods for the fast fix!!

I just got a message from this guy that said 'please help'...when I clicked on it, it brought me to the Adult Friend Finder. Not what I was expecting.

Steve

Already done - and there is another post discussing it here.

Cheers

James

Thanks for the quick action. The things going around now are very alarming.

Hey guys, same sender different message title, in my inbox with link to 'Tits and Arse' site, I was in my dive shop at the time. My staff think that I'm a perv... and whats worse I would have sacked them if it'd been them..... not a good reflection on me, or Wetpixel.

I think I got one too but I didn't open it.

Uhhhh

muzrinkl

Uhhhh, Today, 11:52 AM

Hermit Crab

Group: Member

Member No.: 24,300

Hey, See this very very funny picture))))

Edited by Nakedwithoutcamera

Thats exactly what the PM says and looks like.

no need to open it folks, none what soever.

someone's going for an entire IP block ban. not that those can't be got around too. (sigh)

Got my 2nd message in 2 days now, 'funny picture' led me to Adult Friend finder again. Can't this guy simply be blocked?

Steve

I'm glad I got the word on the site that this new PM links to. That's the last thing I want to look at. And if I did I'd probably :)

Kudos to Wetpixel for their efforts in getting rid of this pest.

Ellen

Remember that these guys need to post here and be active to get their PMs out without being suspended first. Most of the moderators who keep an active eye on the forum were in Indonesia on the Ultimate Indo trip, which is why one of these guys managed to get 12 spam posts out there without being suspended.

Hopefully, there will never be another time where the main admins are all on a trip together for so long!

I'm closing this thread because there is another one active in the main area. Please go there for more...

http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29656