Sign in to follow this  
onewolf

When do DX-2Gs arrive in customer hands?

I was curious if anyone knows when the S&S DX-2G will arrive and be available for delivery to customers? I assume not yet since there haven't been any "first-hand" usage reports?

Crickets chirping quietly.

:blink:

Anyone has news about this topic? What a silence....

Look forward to your review..so what is your opinion so far on this camera?

Recieved first cameras today. Hope to get one in the water on wednesday to test.

Dan

Aquatic Camera, LLC

2Gs have shipped and are in stock now!

Anyone has news about this topic? What a silence....

So what's the good word? Or bad word? Or any word? :)

Hopefully, Backscatter is saying "Sea & Sea DX-2G camera and housing Now Shipping from Sea & Sea" in its website. Any news from Europe?

Good news! A UK based retailer whom I ordered one of these cameras is to receive them late next week! So I expect to receive that camera at home at the end May.

Any first hand user reports yet?

Not received yet!!

I'm waiting for ages to receive my camera from a UK based retailer. I ordered it in April and still is not in my hands! Dear UK fellow divers and retailers, is this normal? At this time, are there retailers to be first time served yet?

I'm deeply concerned about this issue because I'm not UK based and can't go to UK underwater photagraphy shops to see with my eyes whether or not there is actually stock or shortage of this camera.

Just in case this post is read by a Sea & Sea representative, can you put a little of peace of mind with a good new?

Best regards

We are a S&S dealer in the states. There is no shortage of the 2gs here to my knowledge. We have them in stock and have not had any problem ordering any of them.

Thanks a lot Mike!

It would be more significant for me if I'll get an answer from a UK/Europe based retailer/diver/representative. I'll appreciate any information about this issue.

Wow, nice camera (this is my pointless mandatory post as a new user before I can create a thread).

oski, I picked mine up in a store on Friday. Went back to pick up some additional items yesterday and they had received a new batch of cameras, so looks like Europe is getting them as well.

Thanks for your answer ktwse. I contacted the retailer and I was told to wait for one more week...

I'll keep this thread updated when I'll get the camera in hands!

I'm happy to announce the camera set finally is in my hands! June, 10. So I'll switch to a review thread if I had something relevant to say. Now I'm bussy reading user guides and studying different user configurable options of this little marvel.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements