Sign in to follow this  
Steve Douglas

I hate Music Videos, but I made one anyway.

Haven't made a music video for years, never saw the purpose in them as they had no story or narration. So, being the hypocrite that I am, after being sent this particular piece of royalty free music, I couldn't resist doing one anyway. Just felt like being playful.

Steve

http://vimeo.com/4870945

Hey Steve. Nice vid. Music videos have their place too.

Not everyone has the skill, desire or patience to make a narrated story filled video. Sometimes it's nice to just sit back a see something pretty while listening to nice music. This applies to many things, not just uw videos :)

Great job Steve.

How long that take ya?

What a huge range of sea life there. :)

It's so cool, here I am sitting under a tree working on my laptop and watching the clip at full screen streaming in from the wireless internet.

B----Y Marvelous Steve :):P

I don't usually like videos with short clips, but that was brilliant. It looked like the whole of the Indo-Pacific macro fauna in just a few minutes. That must have taken more skill and patience than any narrated video.

Many congratulations on a great job.

Roger

Edited by Roger Eve

Thanks Steve!

I always enjoy your work. It shows that any type of music (well, most any type) and video can work together if you have a creative mind. Just don't wait years until you do another one.

Ashley

Vimeo... Shite... it just doesn't play on my PC... It keeps crashing... Can't wait until i get my MAC laptop sorted then i can actually watch these things...

Dive safe

Dean(I hate VIMEO)B

Vimeo is a great site. Lots of really good videos there, especially creative topside stuff from professional cinematographers and indie filmakers.

Coming from all of you pros, that's a big compliment. Thank you, I'm humbled!

Steve

Vimeo is a great site. Lots of really good videos there, especially creative topside stuff from professional cinematographers and indie filmakers.

Didn't say it wasn't... Just my ancient windoze PC struggles... I'll try it on my MBP in a moment...

Dive safe

DeanB

Thats better... Well done Steve very entertaining... :rolleyes:

Edited by DeanB

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements