Sign in to follow this  
Brumpy

Lembeh movie

I am just back from a indonsië trip, and in the week i was in Lembeh i made with a friend a short promo film for Rob Sinke from Divers Lodge

Let me know what you think

Edited by Brumpy

Wow, nice job! Beautifully shot and edited and perfectly integrated with the music. Congratulations! But you've got some serious distortion around some of those macro shots. What lens/diopter were you using?

Wow, great stuff Brumpy! Are you using a tripod for some of those shots, or just doing a full lockdown? Some really beautiful shots!

Great stuff Brumpy. The only input I'd have was that although it was a great short film it maybe a bit too arty-farty for a Dive Shop promo vid? Great work though.

Cheers, Simon

Nice stuff, will also mention that the use of stacked single element diopters has left you with some serious chromatic aberration around your tight macro shots. Achromatic Diopters will get rid of that, but they are not cheap.

Cheers,

Mark.

Distortion aside, beautiful music, excellent editing...there was some power there.

Steve

Outstanding. Thanks for sharing.

I´m happy to go there in october for a week, before we go to Kri Eco Resort for 2 weeks.

Yippieh!

Cheers Markus

Really nicely done; the music was perfect.

Cheers,

Marli

I thought it was great (as a stills photographer, I don't mind a bit of distortion and aberration in video - I'm just blown away by the behaviour!).

Tim

:)

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements