Sign in to follow this  
jimmymull

Aquatica 5d

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to service my Aquatica 5D housing however i've run into a problem,

I cant seem to remove the viewfinder port as shown in the picture,

Its attached by three small screws on the outside of the port itself,

I've tried opening these with allen keys however none seem to work - infact ive tried all of the keys in the following set - http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?Module...O&U=strat15

Can somebody who has this housing (or who has serviced this housing) recommend me how to romove this port - these are the last few o-rings i need to replace,

Thanks a lot,

Jim.

post-24719-1244539103.jpg

Is there noboday on this forum that can help me?

I would have thought there were a good few people with Aq. 5D's if not some service tech here that could help,

Again it would be much appreciated,

Thanks a lot,

Hi Jim, I have recently taken out the viewfinder of my Aquatica 5D to install the Aqua View Finder I recently bought. I don´t know if your housing is exactly the same as mine (I think mine was one of the early ones out of the factory), but all you have to do is remove the o-ring in the inside of the housing, put your thumbs against the viewfinder from the inside of the housing and push the whole thing out. the 3 screws aren´t connecting the viewfinder to the housing they, they just screw the black protection over the glass.

All the best, Nuno.

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to service my Aquatica 5D housing however i've run into a problem,

I cant seem to remove the viewfinder port as shown in the picture,

Its attached by three small screws on the outside of the port itself,

I've tried opening these with allen keys however none seem to work - infact ive tried all of the keys in the following set - http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?Module...O&U=strat15

Can somebody who has this housing (or who has serviced this housing) recommend me how to romove this port - these are the last few o-rings i need to replace,

Thanks a lot,

Jim.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements