cricfanSD

Wanted: Digital Point and Shoot + Housing with strobe bulhead

If you have one that you want to sell to move to DSLR, then PM me. Example but not limited to, would be Aquatica 5000 for Nikon 5100 or Patima for Canon etc.

If you have one that you want to sell to move to DSLR, then PM me. Example but not limited to, would be Aquatica 5000 for Nikon 5100 or Patima for Canon etc.

my friend has a ikelite housing with a DS51 strobe and a G9 from Canon for sale Are you intrested

If you are still looking I have a Nikon Coolpix 5000 and Sea&Sea housing, with screw-on wet lens. Camera comes with battery, memory card, charger. Everything works fine.

Contact me by PM if interested.

Hi,

I have a Sea and Sea DX500G camera and housing, wide angle wet lense, O-rings, grease, battery and charger,

Sea and Sea sea arm VI, Fish Eye tray with left and right grip.

If your intrested please contact me. I might also include one Sea and Sea YS-110 alpha strobe with L-type fiber optic cable.

It is a great start up system last used in April in the Red Sea. I am looking to upgrade to a DLSR.

Kind regards.

Hi,

I think you meant DX5000G. Anyway I am looking for a housing with Synch chord bulkhead. I will let you know in few days if I don't get a more suitable camera.

Mainak

Hi,

I have a Sea and Sea DX500G camera and housing, wide angle wet lense, O-rings, grease, battery and charger,

If your intrested please contact me. I might also include one Sea and Sea YS-110 alpha strobe with L-type fiber optic cable.

It is a great start up system last used in April in the Red Sea. I am looking to upgrade to a DLSR.

Kind regards.

Hi,

I think you meant DX5000G. Anyway I am looking for a housing with Synch chord bulkhead. I will let you know in few days if I don't get a more suitable camera.

Mainak

Hi Mainak,

Yes thats correct, its a Sea and Sea DX-5000g. Was a bit hungover yesterday.........

Kind regards,

Dave.

Have a S&S 8000G that I will be selling the end of this month...

Hi,

Kind regards.

how much are you asking for the sea and sea 110 alpha w/L cable-DeeDee deedeeflores01@aol.com 310 663-8177 thanx

Sponsors

Advertisements