ScottS101

2 Ikelite D80 Housing for Sale

I have Two Ikelite housings each with a D80 (Body Only).

Asking US $1600.00 for each housing/body combo. The camera bodies come with original packaging and all included accessories. Buyer pays shipping and insurance based on your shipping preferences. I prefer to deal with US/Canadien buyers due to hassles with customs shipping and international transactions. Camera bodies and housing are in perfect working order. Ikelite housings have the full TTL circuitry.

I accept paypal.

I also have:

Nikon Coolpix P5100 point and Shoot for sale. This is one of Nikons advanced PNS cameras that lets you choose manual settings. $200.00 plus shipping (firm).

Nikon D80 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera Kit with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens (no Underwater Housing for this one) $800.00 plus shipping. Ever so slight correction made to price!

Drop me a line if interested!

Edited by ScottS101

Nikon D80 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera Kit with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens (no Underwater Housing for this one $8000.00 plus shipping.

Drop me a line if interested!

$8000.00 plus shipping ??!!! :)

Probably a typo and it is really $8000.00 which includes shipping :)

I'll definitely include shipping for $8000.00! Maybe I shouldn't type these things at 3am anymore.....

I am just starting to look at used dslr setups. I have narrowed my body choices to the D80 or D200. I have a L&M Tetra/5050 setup now.

Do you know the shutter counts on the D80 bodies? Are ports included with the housing? Macro? Domed?

Thanks Steve

I am just starting to look at used dslr setups. I have narrowed my body choices to the D80 or D200. I have a L&M Tetra/5050 setup now.

Do you know the shutter counts on the D80 bodies? Are ports included with the housing? Macro? Domed?

Thanks Steve

I plan to keep shooting Ikelite so I was not going to include a port but everything is negotiable......

None of the shutter counts are that high. I use these bodies almost exclusively underwater and shoot my D300 topside. I'll get the actual numbers and post them this weekend.

I have Two Ikelite housings each with a D80 (Body Only).

Asking US $1600.00 for each housing/body combo. The camera bodies come with original packaging and all included accessories. Buyer pays shipping and insurance based on your shipping preferences. I prefer to deal with US/Canadien buyers due to hassles with customs shipping and international transactions. Camera bodies and housing are in perfect working order. Ikelite housings have the full TTL circuitry.

Hi! Can you provide a bit more details about the age of the housing (how much it was used) and what is included in the combo? Addition of ports/domes would be great.

Thanks!

Nir

D80 Housing image

These housings were purchased in November 2006 and January 2007. The camera bodies are the same age. I did not intend to include ports but I can if I get close to my asking price.

Included:

One Housing with tray and handles (No arms or strobes are included)

bulkhead cap

body cap

On Nikon D80 body only with body cap.

1 Camera battery, charger, and all included cords and original manual.

Hi! Can you provide a bit more details about the age of the housing (how much it was used) and what is included in the combo? Addition of ports/domes would be great.

Thanks!

Nir

Price Reduced:

Asking US $1500.00 for Each Setup - (Housing, Tray, Handle, Housing Cap, D80, Body with One Battery, Charger, cords, and Manuals)

Still have two housings for sale. Price reduced to $1400.00 for Each Housing with Camera Body. Will include shipping within U.S.

would you sell the housing only?

Yes I would. Care to make an offer?

Yes I would. Care to make an offer?

is there a housing still available?

is there a housing still available?

Yes, I still have two housings and two camera bodies available. The price is $1100.00 US for One Body/Housing Combination. Buyer pays shipping and insurance.

I have the camera so will you sell just housing? is it just the housing? no domes strobes ports anything else? please can you reply to my email as I need one ASAP

carl182_41@hotmail.com

THx

CJ

Yes, I still have two housings and two camera bodies available. The price is $1100.00 US for One Body/Housing Combination. Buyer pays shipping and insurance.

i am looking for a housing only (and any strobes/ports etc.) you can contact me at steter32@hotmail.com

thanks!

I have a D80 and an Ikelite housing For Sale. I'd be willing to sell individually. Both were purchased new from Helix about 2 years old and are have been well care for. Please contact me if interesteed. Thanks!

Breneda

I have a D80 and an Ikelite housing For Sale. I'd be willing to sell individually. Both were purchased new from Helix about 2 years old and are have been well care for. Please contact me if interesteed. Thanks!

Breneda

How much are you willing to sell your housing for? and what all comes with it? Very interested, but already have the body. REALLY wan tto take it underwater with me ;)

Edited by Okinawa Sailor

Very interested. Can I get just the housing, and how much???

Very interested. Can I get just the housing, and how much???

US $700.00 Plus Shipping and Insurance for just a housing.

Sponsors

Advertisements