WanderingBob

WTB - Sea and Sea or Aquatica Housing for D300

I am just curious if there is anyone contemplating selling a used housing for a D300. I would really like to get a new system, but with the forecast of Nikon's line-up changing, I may consider a used system, for now.

I plan to shoot either a Nikon 10.5 and Nikon 12-24, but may change to Tokina 10-17 and a Nikon 10-24 or Sigma 10-20.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

I am just curious if there is anyone contemplating selling a used housing for a D300. I would really like to get a new system, but with the forecast of Nikon's line-up changing, I may consider a used system, for now.

I plan to shoot either a Nikon 10.5 and Nikon 12-24, but may change to Tokina 10-17 and a Nikon 10-24 or Sigma 10-20.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

Hi Bob, have you found your housing? My S&S MDX-D300 is up for grab. Am also selling my 10.5mm Fish Eye. Thank you, KK

i have an aquatica D300 housing including acrylic dome port and macro port with manual focus. also included are an extension for the tokina 10-17 plus the zoom ring, and a focus ring for the micro nikkor 60mm AF-S lens. lenses for sale are tokina 10-17, micro nikkor 60mm AF-S, and others. price depends on what you want to buy, of course.

leeblack@yahoo.com

Bob

I'd be interested to know how you get on sourcing a S&S MDX-D300 housing. I'm not in the market just yet but hopefully I will be. :beer:

Bob

I'd be interested to know how you get on sourcing a S&S MDX-D300 housing. I'm not in the market just yet but hopefully I will be. :beer:

I found a used Subal ND-30, which is a better build IMHO. Of course the used price of the Subal was about the same as a new S&S.

I like this set up.

Subal ND-30, DS-160 strobes, with UL arms.

Good Luck

Sponsors

Advertisements