echeng

A woman misses her shark fin soup

Well there isnt any you silly woman, have a nice veggie burger instead.

Stew

now that is some funny stuff! hahahaha

That was made by Dr Martin Williams earlier this year along with many other youtube spoofs to a video shot on a phone of an irrationally irate woman who loses it when she missed her flight at HKIA. It made international news.

I think Williams made 2 videos. Should be linked on this video somewhere.

Opps I found the link to the original real life one:

Here's a later one done by Doc Martin:

Have watched the 1st one but this is the 1st time watching the 2nd (Post #05). HILARIOUS!!! :) LURVE IT! :) Hmph, hopefully I won't be like her & lose it with the people who still take shark fin... BUT sometimes, ranting it out feels great... :blink:

Edited by xariatay

LOL!! :wacko: amazing what ends up on youtube these days...

Have watched the 1st one but this is the 1st time watching the 2nd (Post #05). HILARIOUS!!! ;) LURVE IT! :( Hmph, hopefully I won't be like her & lose it with the people who still take shark fin... BUT sometimes, ranting it out feels great... :wacko:

Apparently that video was also inspired from another real life drama involving an elderly gentleman and a young man. My Hong Kong friends insist on that anyways.

Awesome video. Simply awesome.

My brother Ben has been working for years on trying to help stop shark fin poaching. He currently is in a competition to get a National Geographic Grant (his second for shark finning) to help start a new conservation area in Central America. If anyone would like to help sharks, this is a great opportunity! Thanks!

Ben Horton - National Geographic Young Explorer

It's a spoof people! NOT REAL! :D

Sponsors

Advertisements