Scubamoose

Jelly reflections

Hi guys!

It has been some time since I last posted any pictures.

So I decided to share some shots I made today while snorkeling in a small harbour in south Norway.

All criticism is very welcomed!

Enjoy!

3849510406_e5c1df7338.jpg

3848713113_f3058906dd.jpg

3849511062_b510ea54d7.jpg

3848715449_3fa727d10a.jpg

3849515744_2874d1f694.jpg

Karel

Hi guys!

It has been some time since I last posted any pictures.

So I decided to share some shots I made today while snorkeling in a small harbour in south Norway.

All criticism is very welcomed!

Enjoy!

Karel

Nice job there on those reflections. I am a sucker for sunballs and love the last shot. Great colors in all of them....

Karel

Lately I have become fascinated with photographing jellyfish and your shots make me want to jump right back in the water despite all the rashes I have from closeup encounters! These images are gorgeous and the last one, well, incredible!

Really nice images Karel. I dont have a favourite, they are all really good.

Stew

Thanks fellows!

That last one was quite tricky cause I couldn't get undewater when wearing a drysuite and just snorkeling. Shot it from a hip and got it like after 100 attempts :)

Really nice shots. I hope that you enjoy norway. Its without a doubt my favorite country to dive. If you ever get the chance go see "Saltstaumen" in the north. Its the strongest mael stream. great fauna and a lot of photo-ops. http://www.saltstraumendykkesenter.com/en/index.html they have some awsome driftdives.

Mads

Love them all Karel the last one is my favourite.

Thanks for sharing,

Cheers,

Diggy

These are some incredible shots - great job!

James

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

And "Saltstaumen" seems really promising. Cheers for pointing it out Mads - I'm defenetly considering it!

Aawsome! I really enjoyed the last two (framework quality), reflection shots are out of this world, very good. If you are ever near Oslo you should check out a lake Klartjern approx. 80km from capital, good visibility there, isnt to do anything without scuba there though:)

Lambada;)

Sponsors

Advertisements