Sign in to follow this  
SouthFla

SOLD: Canon 1DMKII for consumer dSLR & housing

I have a Mint/Like New Canon 1D MKII w/5,000 actuations (my backup camera, only used shooting a few weddings and is in impeccable shape) that I'd like to see if I could trade (plus/minus cash) towards an underwater system.

If anyone's interested in one of Canon's pro SLR's in mint condition and has an U/W dSLR setup they'd like to part with, I'd love to discuss details. Camera comes with battery and Canon charger. I'm pretty flexible in what I'm looking for, however I prefer to stay with a Canon dSLR-any non-pro body 8MP and higher, with appropriate housing and ports if possible.

OR, (although this might not make any sense-but you never know!) if anyone has a housing for a Canon 1DsMKII which theyd like to trade for the camera (with cash obviously), please let me know!

Canon%201DMKII%201.jpg

Canon%201DMKII%202.jpg

Canon%201DMKII%203.jpg

Thanks!

Oh, search my Ebay username so_fl for 100% rating ;)

John

Edited by Drew

EDIT: Shutter count!

I just confirmed the 1D MKII's actual shutter count via "CanCount", and it's reporting 22,000 actuations.

Sorry for the misinformation in the original post, I was going by the file number which is clearly not correct.

Thanks!

John

Search the classifieds. There are a few 1D housings available.

Kudos on the shutter count correction - not everyone would be so forthcoming! :wacko:

Can you not edit your original posts on this board?? Can't seem to be able too...

ANYWAY, sold the 1DMKII on Ebay, thanks!

John

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements