ornateghostpipefish

Inon Z240 Type II Strobe

I could be tempted to take that off your hands, especially as I am in the States this weekend.

Are the cables electrical or optical? If the former I'd be interested in them too.

Email: alex(AT)amustard.com

I could be tempted to take that off your hands, especially as I am in the States this weekend.

Are the cables electrical or optical? If the former I'd be interested in them too.

Email: alex(AT)amustard.com

Sorry I totally missed this reply. I guess it is my loss. The cables are electrical.

Blue skies and deep waters!

I have one Inon z240 Type II strobe for sale. Recently inspected and works perfectly. I also have cables for Subal system if needed.

Asking price is 400.00 OBO.

Does this strobe has fiber optic cable controller? modeling light? z-arm? I am not up todate on type 1,2,3,4 :-)

Edited by marcw

Does this strobe has fiber optic cable controller? modeling light? z-arm? I am not up todate on type 1,2,3,4 :-)

The strobe does have a built in focus light. It is difficult to use on fast moving subjects but it works fine. It has an automatic shut-off when the flash fires. The cables are electrical connections (I bought them for a Subal system) I am not familiar with other systems.

Also I do have 2 arms that I am selling in another post.

I have one Inon z240 Type II strobe for sale. Recently inspected and works perfectly. I also have cables for Subal system if needed.

Asking price is 400.00 OBO.

Hi --

Is the Subal cable for S6 or Nikonos??

I'll take it at $400 if the Subal cables are S6 and you include the cable...

Hi --

Is the Subal cable for S6 or Nikonos??

I'll take it at $400 if the Subal cables are S6 and you include the cable...

The cables are Sea and Sea 5 Pin Nikonos sync cords. I have two of them.

This item has sold!

Do you still have the Sea and Sea Nikonos cords?

Sponsors

Advertisements