Sign in to follow this  
rodklein

FOR SALE:Inon 45 degree & Straight Finders For S&S D300 Housing

I have an Inon 45 degree Viewfinder and an Inon Straight Viewfinder both custom modified for a Sea & Sea D300 housing by Backscatter possibly for sale if there is interest. I am selling each finder for $600 each. I have no current pix since they are both out for general service but each is in "like new condition". The 45 will fit both either S&S D300 & D3 housing. The staight finder will fit only the D300 housing.

Although many like the 45 for macro, I prefer the 45 for wide angle and the straight for macro. The finders are easily mounted in any S&S D300 housing and are easily inter changeable if you used both, as I have done.

If you are interested please contact me direclty at rhkdiver@gmail.com. I will NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE US.

I have sold a lot of items via this forum, am a known pro, and will back any sale with an unconditional return policy.

inon_st_viewfinder_1.jpginon_st_viewfinder_5.jpg

The Viewfinders are now officially for sale: Price reduced to $500 each. I will ship internationally .....shipping to be paid by the buyer. PayPal accepted.

The Viewfinders are now officially for sale: Price reduced to $500 each. I will ship internationally .....shipping to be paid by the buyer. PayPal accepted.

I have the Canon 40D Sea and Sea Housing. What would need to be modified to make these work? Is it just the hole diameter - or is the thickness of the back also?

I have the Canon 40D Sea and Sea Housing. What would need to be modified to make these work? Is it just the hole diameter - or is the thickness of the back also?

If the opening for the standard viewfinder is the same as the current S&S housings there should not be a problem. You just remove the standard finder by unscrewing the retaining ring and replace it with the Inon finder. You can call Backscatter or Reef Photo to check to see if your housing will work with the current finders.

In the future please email me direct at rhkdiver@gmail.com as I do not often check this message board

Would be interested but sounds like they won't fit a DX200. Please correct me if I am wrong and will go from there.

Thanks

I have an Inon 45 degree Viewfinder and an Inon Straight Viewfinder both custom modified for a Sea & Sea D300 housing by Backscatter possibly for sale if there is interest. I am selling each finder for $600 each. I have no current pix since they are both out for general service but each is in "like new condition". The 45 will fit both either S&S D300 & D3 housing. The staight finder will fit only the D300 housing.

Although many like the 45 for macro, I prefer the 45 for wide angle and the straight for macro. The finders are easily mounted in any S&S D300 housing and are easily inter changeable if you used both, as I have done.

If you are interested please contact me direclty at rhkdiver@gmail.com. I will NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE US.

I have sold a lot of items via this forum, am a known pro, and will back any sale with an unconditional return policy.

inon_st_viewfinder_1.jpginon_st_viewfinder_5.jpg

Would be interested but sounds like they won't fit a DX200. Please correct me if I am wrong and will go from there.

Thanks

These finders will fit BOTH the D300 & D200 housings. The 45 will also fit a D3 housing.

PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY IF INTERESTED rhkdiver@ca.rr.com 310 404 4159

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements