Sign in to follow this  
Drew

National Geographic publishes Marc Montocchio (Hydraulicphoto) & Brandon Cole

In proof that Nat Geo will now let anyone publish their shots, member Marc "Monty" Montocchio (aka hydraulicphoto) has one photo published in the October issue of National Geographic. ;)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7349...p;id=1145408344

Seriously though, awesome shot Marc! Now if you get published in Playboy or Hustler, your photography life is complete. :guiness:

Maybe I should show a pic of you so we know who we're talking about... oh wait I only have that one photo of you... and I know you don't want that published :lol:

Congrats, buddy!

Also congratulations to Brandon Cole whose photos were also in the article.

I'd congratulate Doug Perrine (Kogia) but he gets that often so it's no big deal. :) Nice sequence on the Bryde's gulp.

In proof that Nat Geo will now let anyone publish their shots, member Marc "Monty" Montocchio (aka hydraulicphoto) has one photo published in the Octpber issue of National Geographic. ;)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7349...p;id=1145408344

Seriously though, awesome shot Marc! Now if you get published in Playboy or Hustler, your photography life is complete. :guiness:

Maybe I should show a pic of you so we know who we're talking about... oh wait I only have that one photo of you... and I know you don't want that published :lol:

Congrats, buddy!

Also congratulations to Brandon Cole whose photos were also in the article.

I'd congratulate Doug Perrine (Kogia) but he gets that often so it's no big deal. :) Nice sequence on the Brdye's gulp.

Very funny stuff there Drew, but does Playboy or Hustler publish underwater images? Never have seen those magazines before :)

Congrats to all, well done...

Brilliant photo essay - congrats to all! Really stunning photographs, and nice to see a group portfolio. Very inspiring to see some new photographers break through the yellow borders.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements