Sign in to follow this  
funkcanna

FOR SALE: Ikelite D300 Housing with DS160 and Port

Hi all,

Im selling na almost new Ikelite Housing for D300 camera along with a DS160 strobe and a port suitable for a 60mm Macro (5502.41). Its all fully boxed and has all accessories.

Total cost new a few months months ago was $1450 for housing and $1000 for strobe.

Selling for $2000 but am willing to listen to offers. This has no more than 30 dives.

I am based in the UAE but will ship worldwide (and cover the majority of the shipping cost)

Let me know if you would like to know anything else! I can email pics to you if you want, I have no idea how to add them to this post!

CHeers

Lee

Edited by funkcanna

hi there,

Will you consider selling the strobe separately?

Regards

Hi all,

Im selling na almost new Ikelite Housing for D300 camera along with a DS160 strobe and a port suitable for a 60mm Macro (5502.41). Its all fully boxed and has all accessories.

Total cost new a few months months ago was $1450 for housing and $1000 for strobe.

Selling for $2000 but am willing to listen to offers. This has no more than 30 dives.

I am based in the UAE but will ship worldwide (and cover the majority of the shipping cost)

Let me know if you would like to know anything else! I can email pics to you if you want, I have no idea how to add them to this post!

CHeers

Lee

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements