Sign in to follow this  
Scuba_SI

Replacing Light Batteries

I have some Light and Motion LED 2000's which havent been used for a while (but have been topped up on the charger). They dont like to give me full power anymore, and im wondering if anyone knows of a way to use a bigger battery pack with them? The connection is Halcyon branded, does anyone know if i can get their canister light battery casing and use that? Would probably only be for full power i guess, as it wouldnt have the electronics for variable power.

Alternatively, i looked back through the threads at the replacement battery thread a while back.. Bottom of Sim Lin tower in Singapore was recommended for rebuilding packs... does anyone know if the shop is still there? And maybe a name?

Hoping to get this working before my honeymoon next month :(

I would take it in to David at ScubaCam in Singapore, just a stones throw from Sim Lim Square in the Golden Wall mall. If he has time, I know he's a busy chap, he should be able to sort you out. Drop me an eMail and I'll dig his contact details out.

Cheers,

Mark.

Thats the last time I eat three double Mac Cheeseburgers.....

Simon, why do you need your LED lights for your honeymoon? :(

The battery place is still there and called the battery place in the basement of Sim Lim. :) He doesn't always have the latest batteries ( for me, he only had crappy 5kmah D cells so I had to order my 11k D cells in for him to do the work).

But how old is the L&M? Shouldn't the battery be under warranty?

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements