DeanB

BBC 'LIFE"

Oh yeah and WP members Jason and Roger were the cameramen for the Tonga sequences if anyone didn't know. Congrats on the Auntie Beeb gig, guys.

Oh yeah and WP members Jason and Roger were the cameramen for the Tonga sequences if anyone didn't know. Congrats on the Auntie Beeb gig, guys.

That was a great sequence. Really showed the power of the whales. The combination of the aerials and the uw fly-bys was awesome.

For those interested, Michael Pitts, who was also one of the UW cameramen on Life is talking at BSoUP in London on Wednesday:

http://www.bsoup.org/index.php

Alex

The insects craziness last night was great - I'm not really into insects but found it facsinating.

I really liked the use of macro-wide angle in the insects episode. Showing the behaviour and also the settings.

Alex

I really liked the use of macro-wide angle in the insects episode. Showing the behaviour and also the settings.

Alex

It was amazing ... I spent a few days shooting Dragon/damselflies with the EX1 earlier this year and was really impressed with the results ... But their footage was amazing ( okay better cams) ... Super slow mo and, as Alex said, Wide-macro is the 'In' thing at the moment ... And Boy does it look awesome ...

I need some 'diopters' and SOON !!! ...

Dive safe

DeanB

Alex

Yeah it was fab but I couldn't get a feeling for the actual size of some of the stuff like the bees in Australia - i now have viosions of these giant bees flying around!

Sponsors

Advertisements