Sign in to follow this  
Pisicola

FOR SALE: Olympus E-3, Ikelite Housing, 8'dome...

Hi there,

After considering that I just finished all my field work and that I will expend the next 12 months writing my PhD thesis....Crap!

I've decided to sell my underwater photo gear so someone else can make some good use of it...Crap again!

I have an Ikelite housing for the Olympus E-3 camera (Camera could be included in the pack), with the 8'' dome port with the port bodies for the Zuiko 7-14mm,the Zuiko 8mm fisheye and the Zuiko 12-60mm; together with a flat port for the Sigma 105mm. (a zuiko 12-60mm and the Sigma 105mm could be also included).

I also have a set of two Ikelite DS-200 strobes to go with this set up listed in another post but I could include all in one if anyone is interested in the whole set up.

The camera and lenses were purchased in January 09 and are in perfect nick and still under warranty. The housing is a year old and has done less than 70 dives. There are some scratches in the dome port but this does not matter underwater.

Just send a message if you are interested in the whole lot or in any particular part...

Forgot the pricing....

Ikelite Housing + 8" dome + flat port +2x port bodies +2x zoom clamps = Cost new is $2300... How does $1500 sound?

Ikelite E-3 body - $1000? New from January this year, only usded underwater

Zuiko 12-60 - Mint. $800?

Sigma 105mm f2.8 EX DG. Mint - $400?

Thanks

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements