Sign in to follow this  
jsanko

Housing rec's for a Canon HD camcorder

Greetings all.

I am in the market for a housing for my Canon HD camcorder. I have done some preliminary research on the Equinox HD6 and this seems to be a good place to start. I would appreciate any suggestions for alternatives or comments on the Equinox to help me decide.

Also, wthe understanding that depth and other conditions may influence the answer, how important are external lights to get a quality finished product? Most cameras work pretty well with low light conditions and with a red filter I figured I would neutralize some of the blue effect. At any rate, I would appreciate any advice.

Cheers.

Greetings all.

I am in the market for a housing for my Canon HD camcorder. I have done some preliminary research on the Equinox HD6 and this seems to be a good place to start. I would appreciate any suggestions for alternatives or comments on the Equinox to help me decide.

Also, wthe understanding that depth and other conditions may influence the answer, how important are external lights to get a quality finished product? Most cameras work pretty well with low light conditions and with a red filter I figured I would neutralize some of the blue effect. At any rate, I would appreciate any advice.

Cheers.

sorry about that, I've been looking into both camcorders and housings. found that there is not a large selection of housings for the new Canon HD camcorders . What i have found are the Ikelite,Equnox,and mangrove all make housings for Canon. I've read some posts saying that Gates will be coming out with one soon.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements