Allans

For Sale:Seacam S180 Viewfinder

Hi All,

I have a Seacam S180 viewfinder in immaculate condition i want to sell, if anybody is interested please contact me.

Edited by Allans

Hi All,

I have a Seacam S180 viewfinder in immaculate condition i want to sell, if anybody is interested please contact me.

Allans,

I am interested. Please contact me as to price

Bruce

Allans,

I am interested. Please contact me as to price

Bruce

Hi Bruce, sent you a email yesterday, if you have any queries please contact me.

The Viewfinder is in immaculate condition, i have only used it 3 times.

The asking price is AUS$1700.00 plus shipping.

If you have any queries please contact me.

Edited by Allans

Might help if you posted a price... :)

Hi Allans,I´m Interesting.If it is inmaculate I can give you tomorrow by Pay Pal 850 Euros.From Spain.

Hello Allans,

I am interested in your S180 viewfinder. You are asking A$1700. I can offer you A$1500 plus the shipping costs.

There is one small catch. I am in the US right now and don't want it shipped to me here. I will be coming to Australia in early March. So I could send you the money as soon as I arrive in Adelaide. I have a bank account in Adelaide - Glen Elg actually - and could arrange the transfer as I arrive.

Does your sale price include a "money back" option if I do not feel the viewfinder is in the condition you say. Or if it leaks? I would want to give it a "wet test" in a freshwater swimming pool.

I see that you have not sold the viewfinder in the almost three months, since you posted your classified ad. Can you wait another two months?

If I were in Australia now, I would buy it now, but even if I had a friend send you the money, I will not be there to "test" the viewfinder until March.

If you would like "references" on me, Ian Patterson at Wetsuit Coolers (phone 61 (08) 8374-4428) can vouch for me.

Do you have any other Seacam equipment for sale?

Thank you,

Fred

Sponsors

Advertisements