echeng

New Wetpixel t-shirts now available!

Great news! New Wetpixel t-shirts are now available for order. Our 2010 design features intertwined hammerhead sharks in an intricate, circular pattern designed by Wetpixel member Nicholas Samaras. Wetpixel shirts are made with super-soft organic cotton, and are available in black or white.

As always, quantities are limited. Also, at the bottom of the swag page are a few shirts from 2009. There are literally only a few left, so order them now before they’re gone. We'll have a bunch at our DEMA booth as well (#1068).

Order now, before they are gone!

wp-shirt2010-black.jpg

wp-shirt2010-white.jpg

Attachments didn't work?

And is it our same login as this board? Doesn't seem to recognize mine, although I haven't spent time on it yet (maybe a typo? will try later).

Edited by CompuDude

Logins are separate. I can see the attachments just fine. Strange. Let me fix...

UPDATE: it's been fixed! Sorry about that.

Hi,

are the shirts in US or European sizes? Usually the US sizes are a bit larger then in Europe.

Is is maybe possible to get the lenght at least for the M and L shirt?

Many thanks in advance. :-)

Tobias

You cant get any to Visons this weekend can you Eric (in black L-XL!)?

Re: Visions -- Doubtful. It would be insanely expensive to try to ship some there in time for the show. :blink:

Shirts are US sizes. I'll try to get lengths for them soon.

We'll be wearing ours to PNG :blink:

Awesome guys!

Tobias, I found my one from last year was a bit bigger than the sizing we normally get out here. I assume they're the same this year Eric?

Ryan.

Great news Eric!

It would be great to get the info of lengths for M & L shirts that Tobias allready asked.

Just to check it out before placeing the order :blink:

Karel

Awesome guys!

Tobias, I found my one from last year was a bit bigger than the sizing we normally get out here. I assume they're the same this year Eric?

Ryan.

They are exactly the same template as last year's shirt. Run a bit long. I am 173 cm tall, 71 kg, and an unwashed medium fits me perfectly. After they've been washed, M is fine but *slightly* tight for my tastes, and L is too big.

Logins are separate. I can see the attachments just fine. Strange. Let me fix...

UPDATE: it's been fixed! Sorry about that.

Thanks! Got mine ordered. Looks great!

Specs are attached!

(I just changed permissions so you can download this file now).

wetpixel_tshirt_specs.zip

Any black left!?

46" chest 38" waist. FB :blush: and 6' tall any idea on size guys?

Edited by Scubysnaps

The online shop won't let me buy. I'm asked to login again and my user name and password isn't accepted. I seemingly have to use the lost password but this always ends up with an error message...

I bet CJ could figure it out. :blush:

Hey, Tim - it's a different user space than is Wetpixel. You have to create a new account...

Specs are attached!

(I just changed permissions so you can download this file now).

Has anyone successfully downloaded this? I just get an error each time I try, could anyone let me know the L and XL size spec?

Cheers

Woody

I bet CJ could figure it out. :)

Its possible to go off some people Mr Williams... ;) Now where did I put my abacus?

Thanks Eric! :blush:

Edited by Timmoranuk

Woody -- OK, it should work now. Ironically, members had more permissions to download here in the announcements forum than Team Wetpixel members did. oops. :blush:

Ok Thanks Eric....err.... next question! How do "you guys over there" equate 21.5 as a Large or 24 for an extra large :blush: Is this just the actual chest width not around the back as well?

Sponsors

Advertisements