Sign in to follow this  
Scubysnaps

Free to good UK home! Nikon Battery

Free to good UK home!

Inov8 EN-EL3 Replacement Digital Camera Battery for Nikon (apparently) for Nikon D100, Nikon D50, Nikon D70, Nikon D70s

I bought it for £20 and when I realised I had ordered the wrong one (no "E" on the end of the product code) I had lost the packaging and they wouldnt accept it back, then I found out they were only a fiver on Amazon so its not worth any more effort than posting it to whoever wants it! No strings :blush: I dont like throwing it in the bin when I know someone else can benefit from my errors

Paul, you are a very cool dude...

Free to good UK home!

Inov8 EN-EL3 Replacement Digital Camera Battery for Nikon (apparently) for Nikon D100, Nikon D50, Nikon D70, Nikon D70s

I bought it for £20 and when I realised I had ordered the wrong one (no "E" on the end of the product code) I had lost the packaging and they wouldnt accept it back, then I found out they were only a fiver on Amazon so its not worth any more effort than posting it to whoever wants it! No strings :blush: I dont like throwing it in the bin when I know someone else can benefit from my errors

If you have no takers in the UK, I volunteer to take it off your hands.

I'm one of the few around here who still use one of the above cameras (the D70S).

Ellen

Oh go on then Ellen, I'll stretch to the states! :blush: PM me your address and I'll send it off soon ;)

Oh go on then Ellen, I'll stretch to the states! :blush: PM me your address and I'll send it off soon ;)

I volunteer to pay for postage! After all, I don't want you to have to dig too deep into your pocket to pay for shipping it here. :)

Ellen

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements