ckhorne

FS: Hugyfot Housing, ports, camera, and lens lineup

I'm changing up some of my gear, so need to sell my current housing.

Housing: Hugyfot for Canon XTi / 400D

Ports:

-Flat Port (FLP-6.100)

-Mini Domeport (WAP-6.290)

-35mm extension tube (EXT 6.116)

Housing is in near perfect condition. Always babied. No scratches on wide angle port. Very small, almost imperceptible, scratches on flat port, and not in macro lens's field of vision.

Never flooded or otherwise had water inside housing.

Housing equipped with Hugyfot's Leakage warning detector and Hugyfot's TTL-adaptor system to a Nikonos 5-pin connector. I used this with my Inon strobe (not included).

Also included:

-Side handle

-Extra port and housing O-rings

-Neoprene covers for both ports

The ports I have allow for several different lenses to be used- I've used the 60mm macro, 100mm macro, 10-22mm, 18-55mm, and 17-40mm lenses with good success.

See below for images of the housing. Please click for larger versions, or click here for more images. Yes, the images are mine - I've been playing around with a lightbox setup. I can confirm legitimacy if needed.

4104929400_fa7e8a7397_m.jpg

4104164013_d4b82262de_m.jpg

4104929904_2389caa4e0_m.jpg

See sample pictures taken with this setup here.

This setup sells for $3550 new - the housing is $2550 and the ports are $1000 total. (See H2OPhotoPros or ScubaCam).

I'm selling the combination for $2500.

I'll also be selling off my camera gear that I've used with this housing:

Canon XTi - silver body

EF 100mm macro

EF-S 60mm macro

EF-S 10-22mm

EF-S 18-55mm

$1750 for all the above. I'll only sell the camera if the housing sells.

$4000 for housing, ports, camera, and all lenses.

Please contact me for more information or additional pictures. I'm considering upgrading buying a different Hugyfot housing, so if you're interested but don't need certain items, just contact me. I live in Atlanta and would be more than happy to meet in person if convenient.

Lastly, since I don't post much here, I can provide references. I've also met James at a aquarium conference my Atlanta club held a couple years ago, but not sure if he'd remember me.... :)

Edited by ckhorne

Adding picture of my complete setup, to see how strobes and modeling light attaches to the housing. This setup is neutrally buoyant underwater.

4105733079_a2f3213c4e.jpg

Picture is for reference only - I'm not interested in selling the strobe, arms, or modeling light. Hugyfot does sell an optional arm that connects to the right side of the camera, allowing for additional arm mounting points.

Edited by ckhorne

I d be possibly interested in the ports and extender if you are willing to split. If so could you give a price. Thanks

I d be possibly interested in the ports and extender if you are willing to split. If so could you give a price. Thanks

If I can find a buyer for the housing itself, then sure. Otherwise, I need to keep it together as a package - I'm guessing that not too many people would be interested in the housing without the ports...

Still available.

Price for housing and ports lowered to $2200 shipped.

Edited by ckhorne

I'm changing up some of my gear, so need to sell my current housing.

Housing: Hugyfot for Canon XTi / 400D

Ports:

-Flat Port (FLP-6.100)

-Mini Domeport (WAP-6.290)

-35mm extension tube (EXT 6.116)

Housing is in near perfect condition. Always babied. No scratches on wide angle port. Very small, almost imperceptible, scratches on flat port, and not in macro lens's field of vision.

Never flooded or otherwise had water inside housing.

Housing equipped with Hugyfot's Leakage warning detector and Hugyfot's TTL-adaptor system to a Nikonos 5-pin connector. I used this with my Inon strobe (not included).

Also included:

-Side handle

-Extra port and housing O-rings

-Neoprene covers for both ports

The ports I have allow for several different lenses to be used- I've used the 60mm macro, 100mm macro, 10-22mm, 18-55mm, and 17-40mm lenses with good success.

See below for images of the housing. Please click for larger versions, or click here for more images. Yes, the images are mine - I've been playing around with a lightbox setup. I can confirm legitimacy if needed.

4104929400_fa7e8a7397_m.jpg

4104164013_d4b82262de_m.jpg

4104929904_2389caa4e0_m.jpg

See sample pictures taken with this setup here.

This setup sells for $3550 new - the housing is $2550 and the ports are $1000 total. (See H2OPhotoPros or ScubaCam).

I'm selling the combination for $2500.

I'll also be selling off my camera gear that I've used with this housing:

Canon XTi - silver body

EF 100mm macro

EF-S 60mm macro

EF-S 10-22mm

EF-S 18-55mm

$1750 for all the above. I'll only sell the camera if the housing sells.

$4000 for housing, ports, camera, and all lenses.

Please contact me for more information or additional pictures. I'm considering upgrading buying a different Hugyfot housing, so if you're interested but don't need certain items, just contact me. I live in Atlanta and would be more than happy to meet in person if convenient.

Lastly, since I don't post much here, I can provide references. I've also met James at a aquarium conference my Atlanta club held a couple years ago, but not sure if he'd remember me.... :D

I am interested in your Canon 100mm macro if you are willing to sell it separately .... Is it the model with the USM motor ??? Would you ship to Italy using my DHL customer code (no expenses on your side ) ???

All the Best ..... Francesco

I am interested in your Canon 100mm macro if you are willing to sell it separately .... Is it the model with the USM motor ??? Would you ship to Italy using my DHL customer code (no expenses on your side ) ???

Sorry, but I need to sell the housing first.

If the housing was for an XSi (450D) I would make ya an offer. I very seriously looked at housing ours but instead did my little Leica.

Hey Chris, long time no see. What are you upgrading to?

I have met Chris and seen the housing and it's in great shape.

Cheers

James

Hey Chris, long time no see. What are you upgrading to?

I have met Chris and seen the housing and it's in great shape.

Hopefully a new Hugyfot for the 5D MkII. It'd be nice to just upgrade the housing body alone, but that'd be a tough sell. I was planning on sticking with the XTi for everything, but carrying duplicate equipment (EF-S lenses and bodies, plus FF equivalents) for diving and land shots just isn't fun... I'm still considering the Aquatica, but the Hugyfot worked so well for me that I'll probably go with that one again.

Good to hear from you again - I hope you can make it to Atlanta again to give another talk at some point. Thanks for the props!

Price drop again - $2000 for housing, ports and accessories.

Shipping to continental US is included. Will consider shipping internationally - PM me.

Sponsors

Advertisements