DeanB

I'm Going to be a Daddy !!! ...

Hi All,

I'm very proud to tell you all at Wetpixel land that me and Jacky are going to be very very proud parents ... This is our first and we are both over the moon !!!

Any tips on morning sickness will be appreciated :)

Dive safe

Dean ( the proudest man/dad in the world)B :)

"Is that better Steve ??? "

Edited by DeanB

Hello Mr and Miss Deano

A big congrats :) .....so my comment on facebok all those months ago when MUM caught me out was true :)

No more toys for you for a while now.....

Congratulations Dean and Jacky!

You will see that this change will be the best change in your life!

(And prepare for mindnight video editing :) )

May best wishes to you and to your growing family! :)

Congratulations Dean, as someone said, you can say goodbye to your toys for quite a while, somebody else wants some toys and more besides! Mind you you've got something there can money cant buy :) Priceless!

Congratulations for the both of You!!! :)

Morning sickness... hmm.. tell her to try to get past of three first months. Then it usually settles... :)

And You'r morning sicknesses, try not to go past three first beers :)

Karel

Congratulations to you both-be sure to book him or her in for an early diving session!

Adam

Congrats Dean; start practicing sleep deprivation. :)

DeanB reproducing... god help us all....

:) :)

Congrats sir!

Magical moments are in store for you both...Contratulations

Cheers,

Diggy

Congratulations!

Its an amazing event. Things that were important last yr will have no importance next yr. Many of the most important things next yr will be things you never thought of before.

This perhaps seems obvious but when you get there and look back, its quite dramatic.

Here is something you will discover.. its funny now..funnier when you see it happening...

Why do grandparents and grandchildren get along so well?

They have a common enemy! (guess who that is...) :)

Congrats you guys! Dean, your pike photography days are numbered :-)

James

Awww thanks all ... We are supa happy and nervous as well ... Cheers Mikey World domination starts now :)

Congrats you guys! Dean, your pike photography days are numbered :-)

James

I really hope so James ... :)

Dive safe

Dean (the Daddy diving decorator)B

Here is something you will discover.. its funny now..funnier when you see it happening...

Why do grandparents and grandchildren get along so well?

They have a common enemy! (guess who that is...) :)

As a grandpapa of two,

I say that is so true. :)

Congrats. to Dean & the Mrs.

Bob

Congrats Dean and best of luck to you. As far as morning sickness goes, the best way to deal with it is to leave for work before Jacky gets up! LOL

A big huge congratulations to you and your wife!

As someone who has experienced morning sickness three times (three pregnancies, three children, now mostly grown up) I can tell you that it usually completely disappears by 12 weeks into the pregnancy and will usually improve by 10 weeks. There's hope for you and your wife! Also, if you have a 2nd and or 3rd child, it doesn't mean that the second and third pregnancies will be exactly like the first.

Things that were important last yr will have no importance next yr. Many of the most important things next yr will be things you never thought of before.

This perhaps seems obvious but when you get there and look back, its quite dramatic.

Truer words have never been spoken. You may find yourself referring to your life B.C. [before Children] in comparison fairly often. The two are completely different in many respects. For example, "Before Children", who would have though of saving lots of money each month for an event some 18 years in the future [college education] for a little blob that weighs 7-8 lbs! But, hey, the change in emphasis in your spending and saving habits does happen.

Again, congrats and may your wife get through morning sickness as quickly as possible :)

Big UP to you fella, well done. Having hung around with you for a while in Yap and the UK I've seen that you were / are used to feeling like crap in the mornings!! Time to turn your back on those wild parties, batman outfits and dodgy ciggies ;)

I'm sure you will both make great parents, all the best to ya. Don't shout if you need a hand with anything......

Congrats,

Mark.

:) :) :) Best get in a last couple before its daddy duties time.....It's OK, these ones are on me (as always)!

Edited by CamDiver

Congrats! My 2 1/2 year old is my favorite photo subject. Better get a dedicated hard drive for photos of the little one.

Thanks again for all the good wishes :)

Big UP to you fella, well done. Having hung around with you for a while in Yap and the UK I've seen that you were / are used to feeling like crap in the mornings!! Time to turn your back on those wild parties, batman outfits and dodgy ciggies ;)

I'm sure you will both make great parents, all the best to ya. Don't shout if you need a hand with anything......

Congrats,

Mark.

:) :) ;) Best get in a last couple before its daddy duties time.....It's OK, these ones are on me (as always)!

Cheers Marky ... Who you kidding I've bought shares in a brewery and booked 15 trips for next year :) and, by the way, those dodgy cigs were woodbines if anyone asks :)

Dive safe

DeanB

Yayyy, big congrats to you both. It's an adventure, that's for sure.

Sponsors

Advertisements