Sign in to follow this  
tri4funnow

Four from my Kona trip last May

These aren't anywhere close to the quality you all post, but I am tired of just lurking. I am saving for a housing for my D700 and a couple of strobes, but the point and shoot will probably have to due until I finish the MBA. I have virtually zero skills at photoshop...lots to learn.

Cheers! James

4152484896_99e0455642.jpg

I think if I got lower and closer this one would be better.

4151714767_044c6566db.jpg

Just before the Famous Manta night dive off the airport

4151712451_6b7ae73484.jpg

What is the wierd color in the shadow...is that due to my poor photoshop skills?

4151701523_ae85a5de2c.jpg

There was a lot of sand getting stirred up, how do you guys handle this?

Hi James and welcome!!

I think You have some really good shots here! For example I like alot the manta and diver shot! Also #3 picture is cool. Altough it's from birdeye view, it still works great thanks to the subject You have there.

On the first shot I agree with You that a lower and closer angle would probably be better. The negative space is not the best possible at the moment and I think a blue water backround would bring out You'r subject a lot more.

And about stirring up the bottom... well I dont know about You'r backround or how much You have dived, but perfect buoyancy and good dive skills is what You need.

Can't wayt to see what You can do with You'r 700 once You get that UW.

Cheers

Karel

the first turtle shot with the sunlight dappling the bottom is very nice! well done!

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements