Sign in to follow this  
ornate_wrasse

My SubSee Magnifier has Arrived

Hi all,

I know some folks here were interested in the new SubSee Magnifiers that ReefNet are selling. This is to let you know that mine arrived in the mail yesterday. The +10 lens is still on backorder, but I received the magnifier with the +5 lens. Included was a fancy looking gizmo that appears to mount on my Subal 105VR lens port that holds the SubSee in front of the port. They also thoughtfully included a wrist strap, one end of which can be threaded through the SubSee magnifier.

I won't have a chance to use it until next month, but I'm excited about all the new possibilities for macro photography.

Ellen

Ellen, don't forget to give us the feedback after You have tryed it out UW :D

Cheers

Karel

Cool. Let us know how you get on.

I'll let you know as soon as I get back on the boat after the dive. That's because the first time I will have the chance to use it will be at your workshop in the Cayman Islands next month :D

Ellen

Just wondering if anyone has tried the Subsee lenses for video and if you have, how did you get on?

Managed to lose my Inon macro lens on a dive at Jackson reef last week :) , so am looking to replace it, thought these may be an option. I'm off to Gangga and KBR in October, so need to get this sorted before we go.

Many thanks,

Jo

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements