Sign in to follow this  
paquito

Rabaul PNG Stay???

Hello Everyone,

For a planned trip aboard the Star Dancer Rabaul to Rabaul itinerary, can I please get suggestions on where you all would recommend staying for an addtional 2-3 days of tours and diving prior to boarding the Star Dancer. Rabaul Hotel for Jan-Mar is recommended by PeterHughes but it does not seem to have any diving activities listed on its website.

Is there a place for that time with both good accomodations and diving?

Or even a good accomodation along with a dive operator who can make it easy to come dive with them?

Thank you all in advance for any help you can provide.

paquito

Kabaira resort is local run and has accomodation and diving. Rapopo is another alternative. I believe the Hamamas hotel also has a part time DM (that's the one I used a couple of times as well). Just email Bruce/Susie for info.

Kabaira resort is local run and has accomodation and diving. Rapopo is another alternative. I believe the Hamamas hotel also has a part time DM (that's the one I used a couple of times as well). Just email Bruce/Susie for info.

Thank you Drew.

Rapopo was my first thought, I'll research more...

Rapopo might be your best bet. Although I have stayed and Hamamas and like Bruce and Suzie, it tends to get lots of ash from Tavurvur

Volcano when it's belching - not good for equipment.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements