Viz'art

Seasons Greetings from Aquatica

We, at Aquatica would like to extend our best wishes for this holliday season. To all of you the best of dives, tons of subjects and long lasting air supply! :lol:

post-1676-1261164861.jpg

We, at Aquatica would like to extend our best wishes for this holliday season. To all of you the best of dives, tons of subjects and long lasting air supply! :D

Best wishes to you and everyone else at Aquatica for the holidays and the new year. :lol:

Best Wishes to you Jean for Christmas and the New Year. BTW what is that white stuff behind the housing in the photo? :lol:

Merry Christmas to the awesome guys at Aquatica.

Thanks for your support over the past years, and for the many years ahead :lol:

Kathryn

Merry Christmas to you Jean and all at Aquatica. (and to all at Wet Pixel too!)...and a Happy New Year!

Thanks Jean for all your help setting me up for my forthcoming trip!

Festive greetings

Paul :lol:

Merry Christmas to you and your family and all the folks at Aquatica. I'm glad I had the distinct pleasure of meeting you and dining with you at the NW Dive and Travel Expo this past year. Hope to see you there again next year :-)

Ellen

Best Wishes to you Jean for Christmas and the New Year. BTW what is that white stuff behind the housing in the photo? ;)

Well its not Colombia, so it doesn't go up your nostrils :D

Ellen, I'll sure try and be there, it was a very productive show for us and I got to meet really nice people (that would be you) :lol:

Edited by Viz'art

Well its not Colombia, so it doesn't go up your nostrils :)

It's ok Jean I've figured out now that it must be Hi-Ex foam - did you have a fire there or something? :D

did you have a fire there or something? :D

Yeah, well I guess the eggs were over but not that easy ;-) serve me well to try cooking for the wife. now I need to take out the garbage, if you don't mind :)

Sponsors

Advertisements