Indoman

Ikelite housing, strobes, canon camera

Selling all items!

There seems to be some confusion in my last post selling items PLEASE email me at elkhunterr@gmail.com if you have questions/purchase items below, I will post SOLD on all item that sell.

I have all manuals and most paper work on all items sold, items sold from Oregon buyer pay shipping cost, payable to my pay pal account.

The housing has never been flooded, has worked flawlessly selling to purchase new toys.

You will see in the attached pic I have added a focus light adapter to the Ikelite housing something Ikelite dose not offer.

Ikelite eTTL2 housing #6871.40 with double handle tray.

Ikelite dome port #5503 with neoprene cover.

Ikelite flat port #5502 with neoprene cover.

Ikelite universal zoom gears to fit all lens.

Canon rebel XTI 400D with 18-55 stock lens, compact flash card 2-gig, two chargers with battery, canon manual, neck strap.

Ikelite o-rings and spring total rebuild kit for housing # 6201.01 never had to use this but always good to have on hand.

Package sells for $1,400. or $1,100 with out camera.

Ikelite DS-160 serial# 11847 purchased new 5-11-2009 still under warranty, comes with the Ikelite SA-100 arm set and another 10" arm with clamp. $ 700.

Ikelite DS-125 serial# 12496 purchased new 6-8-2007 comes with the Ikelite SA-100 arm set and another 10" arm with clamp. $550.

Ikelite sync cord #4103.51 for uses with one DS Ikelite strobe. $45.

Ikelite dual sync cord #4103.52 for uses with two DS Ikelite strobes. $70.

Canon EF-S 60mm macro USM lens. $330.

Tokina AT-X 107 AF DX 10-17mm fish eye zoom for canon cameras. $500

post-9266-1261276626.jpg

post-9266-1261276642.jpg

post-9266-1261276652.jpg

Edited by Indoman

Selling all items!

There seems to be some confusion in my last post selling items PLEASE email me at elkhunterr@gmail.com if you have questions/purchase items below, I will post SOLD on all item that sell.

I have all manuals and most paper work on all items sold, items sold from Oregon buyer pay shipping cost, payable to my pay pal account.

The housing has never been flooded, has worked flawlessly selling to purchase new toys.

You will see in the attached pic I have added a focus light adapter to the Ikelite housing something Ikelite dose not offer.

Canon rebel XTI 400D with 18-55 stock lens, compact flash card 2-gig, two chargers with battery, canon manual, neck strap.

Ikelite o-rings and spring total rebuild kit for housing # 6201.01 never had to use this but always good to have on hand.

Ikelite DS-160 serial# 11847 purchased new 5-11-2009 still under warranty, comes with the Ikelite SA-100 arm set and another 10" arm with clamp. $ 700.

Ikelite DS-125 serial# 12496 purchased new 6-8-2007 comes with the Ikelite SA-100 arm set and another 10" arm with clamp. $550. SOLD

Ikelite sync cord #4103.51 for uses with one DS Ikelite strobe. $45. SOLD

Canon EF-S 60mm macro USM lens. $330. SOLD

Tokina AT-X 107 AF DX 10-17mm fish eye zoom for canon cameras. $500 SOLD

Hi I´m interested in the Tokina 10-17 and 60 Canon EF-S .My offert 700 Usd both of them(Pay Pal). Thanks,Eduardo.

Selling all items!

Ikelite DS-125 serial# 12496 purchased new 6-8-2007 comes with the Ikelite SA-100 arm set and another 10" arm with clamp. $550.

Ikelite sync cord #4103.51 for uses with one DS Ikelite strobe. $45.

Canon EF-S 60mm macro USM lens. $330.

Tokina AT-X 107 AF DX 10-17mm fish eye zoom for canon cameras. $500

dude, look at his post on Jan 14, 2010. He marked it SOLD.

Just trying to help you out. You might have missed that part.

Hi I´m interested in the Tokina 10-17 and 60 Canon EF-S .My offert 700 Usd both of them(Pay Pal). Thanks,Eduardo.

I bought it already.

Matter of fact it arrived today. :D

I appreciate the business Don. :)

Sent mail about the dual sync cord & DS-160
Edited by eperet1986

boy, wish i had joined this forum sooner. i would have loved to have got this set-up

There are lots of people unloading their gear everyday.

It's highly probable that you would find another setup like this.

Or even better (but at a higher price).

Suggest you check back every so often, you never know.

Goodluck on your search.

boy, wish i had joined this forum sooner. i would have loved to have got this set-up

i have a similar camera/housing kit for sale at a good price, if someone is interested:

http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34402

There are lots of people unloading their gear everyday.

It's highly probable that you would find another setup like this.

Or even better (but at a higher price).

Suggest you check back every so often, you never know.

Goodluck on your search.

is the ds160 still available?

I corresponded with the seller some time ago - he indicated to me that it had been sold.

Sponsors

Advertisements