Sign in to follow this  
elbuzo

Tulamben and around with Jeff Mullins

Spent a great time diving around Tulamben for the second time with Jeff Mullins . We did 6 days of diving and saw lots of critters , the highlights were my first mimic octopus and skeleton shrimps ; also nice wide angle views at Amed.

That was the first stop on a 6 weeks ( oct-nov ) trip that included Ambon , Raja Ampat , PJ , Menjagan, Ubud and Wakatobi .

I love the relaxed long dives one can do at Bali , really prolific place for u/w photography and great to have the local expertise of Jeff .

Just uploaded a gallery on Flickr http://flickr.com/gp/jaalvarez/dk2413

Later i will post a detailed trip report with some more pics.

Very nice images!

Jeff is definitely a super guy to work with for underwater photo instruction in Bali. I had the pleasure of taking a workshop with him last year.

His wife Dawn was an excellent spotter, too, and she found the very first mimic octopus that I ever saw.

I'm guessing that's Jeff who is the diver in some of your images. It certainly looks like him.

Thanks for putting up that very nice gallery of images.

Ellen

Yes , Jeff and Dawn are really nice buddies , we had some great diving and lots of fun .

That's Jeff as Mad Max behind the wheel of his orange clockwork .

Glad you like the pics .

JA

Yes , Jeff and Dawn are really nice buddies , we had some great diving and lots of fun .

JA

Yes they are. Great people. That's quite a trip itinerary!

Orange Clockwork..LOL thats quite a piece and he does look after it well !!!

Indeed Jeff and Dawn are really lovely people and he is a really good teacher. Will be seeing him again next year once he gets back from Aussie Land.

Great images BTW..thanks for sharing

Cheers,

Diggy

That's Jeff as Mad Max behind the wheel of his orange clockwork .

Glad you like the pics .

JA

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements