Sign in to follow this  
bentoni

My new Underwater gallery

After months of anguish I have finally published my website online at www.randallbenton.com

It includes a gallery of some of my UW photos, and one multimedia piece on the cenotes of Mexico. Please take a look, and I invite any (and all) criticism. Thanks to all the Wetpixel members who have helped me.

Randall

Outstanding Randall. I really like the way your site works. The shot with you and the tiger is priceless.

Cheers,

Steve

Outstanding Randall. I really like the way your site works. The shot with you and the tiger is priceless.

Cheers,

Steve

I like the look of the website and the underwatersphotos. The website is clean, simple and looking good.

Cheers

Gassa

Click here!

I love the design (and the photos hehe) as well. Awesome work dude. Must feel great to finally have your own website.

Very nice Randall!

Like Gassa allready mentioned - clean look and simple buildup.

Gongratz :)

Cheers

Karel

Nice site Randall; shows your diverse photographic talents, and gives I think a nice insight into your life as a photojournalist.

An ideal site to add a blog if you are so inclined.

Nice site Randall; shows your diverse photographic talents, and gives I think a nice insight into your life as a photojournalist.

An ideal site to add a blog if you are so inclined.

Thank you all for your comments. I appreciate the kind words, and although it may take me some time, the site will evolve with your suggestions in mind.

Thanks again.

Randall

After months of anguish I have finally published my website online at www.randallbenton.com

It includes a gallery of some of my UW photos, and one multimedia piece on the cenotes of Mexico. Please take a look, and I invite any (and all) criticism. Thanks to all the Wetpixel members who have helped me.

Randall

Very impressive Randall. Very easy to navigate with quite a bit of diversity.

Very nice site Randall. Pics are excellent, keep up the great work.

very impressive underwater photos Randall, keep up the good work. I loved the ray disappearing into the blue!

Great site Randall.

LOVE the bungee jumping self portrait ; )

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements