Sign in to follow this  
Scuba_SI

Nexus D200 housing for Sale

Nexus D200 Housing with D200 camera body. The Housing also has a conversion kit for a D300 (i have been using it with the D300 for months now). $1300

The housing is well used but in good condition. Comes with the standard back, no ports or arms etc. Just a body cap for the housing. Ports available on request.

For an extra $400 can supply the INON 45degree viewfinder.

Based in Lembeh, Indonesia.

Nexus D200 Housing with D200 camera body. The Housing also has a conversion kit for a D300 (i have been using it with the D300 for months now). $1300

The housing is well used but in good condition. Comes with the standard back, no ports or arms etc. Just a body cap for the housing. Ports available on request.

I 'M interest in the housing please PM for more imformation.thaks, al_paoqp@hotmail.com

Hi, Am interested to in the set up, with ports.

Pls email me details and expected price to blu_blak100@hotmail.com

thanks

Sounds like exactly what I am looking for. Wish I had bumped into you about a month ago. I was at Lembeh Dive Resort. Can I get photos of the equipment? How would you like to handle shipping and payment? You can reach me at rob@scubaland.com or (512) 423-5368.

Hi, Am interested to in the set up, with ports.

Pls email me details and expected price to blu_blak100@hotmail.com

thanks

I'm intrested in the 45 Inon finder deedeeflores01@aol.com or 310-663-8177 or Skype-deedeeflores thanx

If not sold yet, also interested, with ports for 60mm AF-D&10-17 if you have them & 45viewfinder. PM please.

Yikes!

I've been overwhelmed with responses! I have one pending buyer via direct email. Should the sale fall though i will give preference to those wishing to purchase the most items as a set.

Ports:

105mm VR Macro Port: $300

FP170 Dome port: $350

20mm, 40mm, 60mm extension ring: $350

Purchasing the whole lot will also gain a flat port for use with many lenses (in conjunction with the extension rings), a baby dome port for the 20mm and all the other bits 'n' pieces ive accumulated over the years for this housing.

Do you still have the housing and D300 conversion back for sale?

If so, will you sell w/o the cameras, etc. and ship to the US?

How much?

Thanks,

Randy

Hello to all,

I finally was able to make the sale yesterday, it's all gone.. I guess my price was too good ;)

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements