d4erla

Ikelite housing for Canon 350D (Rebel XT)

Updated ad:

* Ikelite eTTL2 housing #6871.35 with double handle tray.

Only used during one week-long trip and can practically be considered as new.

Two ports, also like new:

* 5503 6'' dome: Fits Canon 18-55, 15 FE, 20, 24, Tokina 10-17 FE, Sigma 15 FE etc

* 5502 flat: 18-55, EF-S 60 macro etc.

Ports are in their original boxes and all accessories are included, zoom gears etc.

* Ball link strobe arm + attachment bracket for housing

* Strobe, Epoque ES-150DS

* Fiberoptic sync cord, diffusor

Suggesting $1100 for everything - will be sold to best offer.

Located in New York.

Here are some pictures taken with this exact setup (mostly 18-55 kit lens - some with EF-S 60mm):

http://www.erikjlarsson.com/browse_en.php?...ue=egypten_2007

Edited by d4erla

The stuff is still here!

I think this is a great deal - but might be _some_ room for negotiation.

Could consider bundling it with the camera as well - would make for a cost efficient underwater DSLR solution!

Edited by d4erla

The stuff is still here!

I think this is a great deal - but might be _some_ room for negotiation.

Could consider bundling it with the camera as well - would make for a cost efficient underwater DSLR solution!

How much including camera?

cheers

Hi,

in contrast to the housing, you can tell the camera is not new. It's in good condition though and is working perfectly. Suggesting $1400 including the 18-55 lens (most of the pictures on the link above were taken with that lens). USB cable and charger will be included of course - please note that the charger has a european connector, although it accepts any voltage. A 1 GB compact flash card could also be included (about 110 raw images).

So to summarize that would include housing, two ports, epoque strobe+sync cord+strobe arm+diffusor, camera and lens.

The Epoque is a basic slave-type strobe without TTL, but it's a lot less costly than e.g. the Ikelite alternative and you can take good pictures with it (I've used it for all the pictures on my homepage).

How much including camera?

cheers

Edited by d4erla

Sponsors

Advertisements