echeng

Wetpixel is going to Indonesia in Nov/Dec 2010

psychedelica.jpg

Wetpixel Expeditions announces two dive photography expeditions in late 2010:

1. The Ambon Night Safari, Indonesia: November 7-16, 2010

2. Raja Ampat / Misool, Indonesia: November 20 - December 2, 2010

Photographers Eric Cheng and Tony Wu will lead the Ambon trip. Eric leads the Raja Ampat trip. Hope you can join us out there! For booking information, please click through above and read thoroughly. Both Tony and I are traveling a lot this coming month and may not be responsive over email; all bookings will be done via Dan at Under Exposures.

This trip was announced early on the Wetpixel Mailing List. Sign up to ensure that you are notified early of Wetpixel trips!

Hello, all! We still have between 2-4 spots left for the Ambon portion of this trip. Join us in the Twilight Zone! :crazy:

Hi everyone - just wanted to let you know that a space has opened up for the Misool portion of the trip. There is a free room now, with space for one or preferably two people. Please contact Dan Baldocchi at Under Exposures if you are interested. This is a great opportunity!

Hello, all! We still have between 2-4 spots left for the Ambon portion of this trip. Join us in the Twilight Zone! :)

Eric,

Please leave the water tidy. I expect to be at Kri the following week!

JB

John, they are going to be in Misool. Further south from Kri. Unless the currents push waste water northwards then stay there, you're pretty safe.

John, they are going to be in Misool. Further south from Kri. Unless the currents push waste water northwards then stay there, you're pretty safe.

I visited sites around Misool last January. I'm going to Kri for a week and then on Mandarin Siren.

Sponsors

Advertisements