Sign in to follow this  
Autopsea

New website easy to explore

Hi everyone,

I recently worked with a friend on a new more "official" website.

I really wanted it as simple as possible, so here it is:

http://www.thomasvignaud.com/

So, I have first a more specific question : would you prefer several pages for the photos, instead of one long page?

and then, any particular advices, on both website or photos?

Thanks,

Thomas

So, I have first a more specific question : would you prefer several pages for the photos, instead of one long page?

and then, any particular advices, on both website or photos?

Personally I like that the photos are all on one page, less clicking for me. If the list becomes extremely long it will make for a large loading overhead which is not so nice, so I would not make the page more than twice the length it is today. It is also important where the new images comes. When a image is added it should IMO be added to the top of the page so it is the first thing you see.

Very nice!!

A really simple page and great photos.

Karel

Thanks for feedback. I have a another question:

Is the Anthias up on the "photos" page not wasting too much space? maybe better without him?

Thanks for feedback. I have a another question:

Is the Anthias up on the "photos" page not wasting too much space? maybe better without him?

I think he is cool where he is, I notice the size of the photos he is on, why dont you raise your text a bit and maybe put the text over the black part of the photo just a bit, if it bothers you? Nice collection there :) I'm finding it very tough to cut my current selection down liike that

Paul

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements