d4erla

FS: Ikelite housing, Canon camera, ports, strobe

Selling my Canon EOS-350D (XT) with an Ikelite housing. Housing/ports only used during one week-long trip and can practically be considered as new. Scroll down for pictures!

* Ikelite eTTL2 housing #6871.35 with double handle tray.

Two ports, also like new:

* 5503 6'' dome: Fits Canon 18-55, 15 FE, 20, 24, Tokina 10-17 FE, Sigma 15 FE etc

* 5502 flat: 18-55, EF-S 60 macro etc

Ports are in their original boxes and all accessories are included, zoom gears etc.

* Strobe, Epoque ES-150DS

* Ball link strobe arm + attachment bracket for housing

* Fiberoptic sync cord, diffusor

This is a basic slave strobe without TTL, but gives nice results (I've used it for all pictures on my website, below).

* Canon EOS-350D, charger (european connector but accepts all voltages), USB cable, 1 GB memory card (~110 RAW images)

* 18-55 lens

Camera has some signs of use but is in good condition. You might notice on the pictures below that the eyepiece is missing - will ship with eyepiece!

Suggesting $1400 for everything - will be sold to best offer.

Located in New York.

Some pictures taken with this exact setup (mostly 18-55 kit lens - some with EF-S 60mm):

http://www.erikjlarsson.com/browse_en.php?...ue=egypten_2007

Pictures of the equipment (more on request):

IMG_2087.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

PS: had an ad in earlier without the camera and without pictures

Edited by d4erla

This setup is still here! I am willing to lower the price a little bit - can also consider selling parts separately.

/Erik

This setup is still here! I am willing to lower the price a little bit - can also consider selling parts separately.

/Erik

Do you still have the setup? If so would you sell it without the camera body and lenses?

Sponsors

Advertisements