mborosch

Cayman Islands with Alex Mustard

I had an outstanding trip to the Caymans with Alex, and a great group of people on the trip. The staff at Ocean Frontiers were fantastic, very professional and friendly. I don't think I did too bad for being so new underwater photography, only 1 year and about 6 dives prior to the Cayman Trip, not including pool time.

I've created 2 slide shows. The first slide show is a collection of what I thought were good images from the entire trip and contains music. The second slide show is what I felt were my top 20 images from the trip.

First Slide Show All Images www.markborosch.com/cayman

Second Slide Show Top 20 Images www.markborosch.com/cayman20

A Big Thanks to Alex Mustard and the Ocean Frontiers Staff!

Enjoy

Mark

ci-02.jpg

ci-03.jpg

ci-04.jpg

ci-05.jpg

ci-06.jpg

Congrats Mark,

Well done, isn't that a great week. Really like your ray shots and the light on the pederson shrimp shot is wonderful.

Thanks for sharing them. Where is everybody else?

Steve

Congrats on your trip and a little envious of your time with such a great photographer. I really like the ray shot. Looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

DiverPam

Very nice shots! Especially for someone like yourself that hasn't been doing uw photography for very long.

I was there the first week (January 16th-January 23rd) and I agree that the staff at Ocean Frontiers was fantastic. And, most importantly, Alex's instruction was top notch.

Thanks for sharing.

Ellen

I had an outstanding trip to the Caymans with Alex, and a great group of people on the trip. The staff at Ocean Frontiers were fantastic, very professional and friendly. I don't think I did too bad for being so new underwater photography, only 1 year and about 6 dives prior to the Cayman Trip, not including pool time.

I've created 2 slide shows. The first slide show is a collection of what I thought were good images from the entire trip and contains music. The second slide show is what I felt were my top 20 images from the trip.

First Slide Show All Images www.markborosch.com/cayman

Second Slide Show Top 20 Images www.markborosch.com/cayman20

A Big Thanks to Alex Mustard and the Ocean Frontiers Staff!

Enjoy

Mark

ci-02.jpg

ci-03.jpg

ci-04.jpg

ci-05.jpg

ci-06.jpg

Nice set! Joel and I participated in that workshop last year and learned so much about lighting. Personally, I could use another one of Alex's courses... :P

Cheers!

Jen

Hi Mark,

great collection! Where are the soft coral ones with the amazing lighting?

Peter

Sponsors

Advertisements