Sign in to follow this  
bvanant

For Sale, Complete Subal System Canon 40D/50D

For sale is a complete Subal system for the Canon 40D/50D. The housing is in great shape with minor cosmetic issues; has never been flooded. The housing comes with the 180 degree super finder, and has been modified to be able to use fiber optic strobes. The housing comes with the standard Subal flat port, and the system comes with a nearly new Canon 40D camera that has about 6K actuations (it was my backup camera). List price for the system new is about $3950 for the housing, $1200 for the finder, $350 for the flat port, and the camera new was about $800. Total new is over $6000. Yours for $2800, you pay the shipping.

Bill

For sale is a complete Subal system for the Canon 40D/50D. The housing is in great shape with minor cosmetic issues; has never been flooded. The housing comes with the 180 degree super finder, and has been modified to be able to use fiber optic strobes. The housing comes with the standard Subal flat port, and the system comes with a nearly new Canon 40D camera that has about 6K actuations (it was my backup camera). List price for the system new is about $3950 for the housing, $1200 for the finder, $350 for the flat port, and the camera new was about $800. Total new is over $6000. Yours for $2800, you pay the shipping.

Bill

Hi Bill,

I'm potentially interested. Could you drop me a line to discuss? Apologies, first time posting on wetpixel -- assume my email is linked to my username, but if you do need separate contact info, please let me know.

Cheers

Adam

Hi Bill,

I'm potentially interested. Could you drop me a line to discuss? Apologies, first time posting on wetpixel -- assume my email is linked to my username, but if you do need separate contact info, please let me know.

Cheers

Adam

I sent you a PM. Let me know your email address so I can send you some info and some pics.

thanks

Bill

bill.van-antwerp@medtronic.com

I sent you a PM. Let me know your email address so I can send you some info and some pics.

thanks

Bill

bill.van-antwerp@medtronic.com

Hi Bill,

Do you sell all the items as a package or can you sell them separately? Can we discuss this further? Do drop me a line at badrulhuzaimi@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Bart

Housing is sold.

Bill

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements