Sign in to follow this  
pkdk

WTB Ikelite housing for Canon 20D

Any one sitting on an cheap Ikelite 20D housing?

I'll be abusing it so it doesn't need to be in the greatest shape, but needs to work of course.

Edited by pkdk

Any one sitting on an Ikelite 20D housing?

Make me an offer on a new one that I have.... its been in the water one time (fresh water spring) to check it out...

Its the new version with the four latches, focus lamp pad on top and 90 degree angle strobe setup...

The lens gears have never been installed. (comes with 2 different ones)

Here are the particulars... The reason I'm selling is I'm going to be concentrating on Video...

Comes with box, all accessories and all paperwork, software has never been opened and it comes with Photoshop elements.... software has never been registered and neither has the housing waranty been registered...

This package includes.. (B&H prices).

Ike housing 6871.20 $1400.00 (four latch,focus light pad, 90 degree flash connector)

Aquatica 8 Inch Port 18405 $439.00 (has the older Ikelite screw port interface)

Aquatica 8 inch cover 18503 $49.00

Aquatica Dome Shield 18480 $128.00

Ike Port body 5510.16 $117.00

Lens zoom rings (2ea) $00.00 (never been mounted, came with housing)

Total cost on Housing/8" port $2133.00

The 8 inch port is also new and is the Aquatica that has the Ikelight threaded port body interface... Ike has now changed the port body opening on their 8" port... (this does not affect the housing at all and all Ikelite ports work fine with it...) just want to make sure

you know all of the particulars.. again the port is new... comes in original box too...

Items are located in Dallas, Texas.

Make me an offer we both would feel good about... paypal and shipping please...

let me know if you have any further questions...

Oh, I also have an extra 20D too.. if your interested in that let me know too...

Its " Like New" but used, it does not have any blemishes at all and has a custom cats eye focus screen installed...

Edited by Dixter

Make me an offer on a new one that I have.... its been in the water one time (fresh water spring) to check it out...

Its the new version with the four latches, focus lamp pad on top and 90 degree angle strobe setup...

The lens gears have never been installed. (comes with 2 different ones)

Here are the particulars... The reason I'm selling is I'm going to be concentrating on Video...

Comes with box, all accessories and all paperwork, software has never been opened and it comes with Photoshop elements.... software has never been registered and neither has the housing waranty been registered...

This package includes.. (B&H prices).

Ike housing 6871.20 $1400.00 (four latch,focus light pad, 90 degree flash connector)

Ike 8 Inch Port 5510.45 $379.00

Ike 8 inch cover 0200.81 $28.50 (This is actually an Aquatica cover, says so on the front)

Ike Port body 5510.16 $117.00

Ike Dome Shield $95.00

Lens zoom rings (2ea) $00.00 (never been mounted)

Total cost on Housing/8" port $2019.50

The 8 inch port is also new and is the original version from Ikelight... I think its actually an Aquatica version from Aquatica.. but

Ike has now changed the port body opening on the 8" port... (this does not affect the housing at all...) just want to make sure

you know all of the particulars.. again the port is new... comes in original box too...

Items are located in Dallas, Texas.

Make me an offer we both would feel good about... paypal and shipping please...

let me know if you have any further questions...

Oh, I also have an extra 20D too.. if your interested in that let me know too...

Its " Like New" but used, it does not have any blemishes at all and has a custom cats eye focus screen installed...

Hi Dixter

I'm going to abuse the housing that I get so I don't think yours is a good choice. I'm looking for an older cheap housing.

Cheers

Peter

Edited by pkdk

Ah. Shield = shade.

The B&H price you quote for the 8" dome port ("Ike 8 Inch Port 5510.45 $379.00") is for the version that comes with the shade (and the neoprene cover). So you might want to note that your dome port doesn't have the shade and/or you're treating the shade and the cover as separate items.

Ah. Shield = shade.

The B&H price you quote for the 8" dome port ("Ike 8 Inch Port 5510.45 $379.00") is for the version that comes with the shade (and the neoprene cover). So you might want to note that your dome port doesn't have the shade and/or you're treating the shade and the cover as separate items.

Thanks for bringing this up... the 8 inch dome is the Aquatica, I have changed the description and added the corrected part numbers from

B&H...

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements