Sign in to follow this  
Alex_Mustard

Maldives Manta Trip - Hanifaru

Hey All,

During the week of late August full moon I am running a photo trip for Scuba Travel UK and Tornado Marine Fleet to Hanifaru area, aimed at catching the manta feeding aggregation in full swing. The event has been all over the web over the last year or two, but my favourite account is from Tom Peschak (from Save Our Seas) who photographed it for Nat Geo. It is quite simply amazing.

Dates 22-30th August 2010. Price £1995. London-to-London.

The trip is already quite booked up, so please get in touch soon if you are interested in joining us. The costs of the trip is £1995, which is the same price as a typical peak season charter on the luxurious MY Monsoon. Price includes direct flights to and from London, full board, transfers by seaplane etc. Also includes me being on board to pass on photographic advice informally through the week (note this is not a workshop). Furthermore, Tornado Marine Fleet have agreed to run the boat under capacity (MY Monsoon can take up to 22 divers, but for the special trip we will be running at a reduced capacity of 16 guests) to give each of us more space both above and below the water. Their boats are excellent, I run my Red Sea workshops on them too.

NOTE: The aim of the trip is to focus on diving and photographing the mantas, but we also plan to experience a few of other fabulous dive sites in the area at times when the mantas are not performing. Also note the mantas are feeding so they come very close, but the visibility can be low (the food).

Booking Information to reserve a place contact Scuba Travel (UK Office Hours). You need to quote the trip reference of TRP 17831 for dates 22 August 2010-30th August 2010 on MY Monsoon. Deposit of £400 is the only way to hold a place on this very special trip.

Alex

Hey Alex ;) i will be there around for the same dates in the MY Southern Cross, maybe we can meet underwater between manta and manta ;):)

Hey Alex - Would it be possible to join the trip from Male instead of from London to London? If so, how much would this effect the package price? I'm based in Asia and would be easier and probably cheaper to meet in male rather than go to London. :clapping: Thanks!

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements