Sign in to follow this  
sterlingz

Price reduction: Seacam D1x with camera body, charger and AC Adapter $900

I have a used Seacam housing in good condition that I am selling on behalf of a friend. It includes the Seacam Silver Housing (with leak detector and internal flocking), a Nikon D1x camera body, battery charger, and AC adapter to power the camera while cleaning the sensor. Everything is in good working order. Please note that a viewfinder is not included and must be obtained through Seacam. The housing includes two dovetail style Ultralight adapters mounted to the housing.

This is a great starter SLR kit, or a good backup for an existing Nikon Seacam shooter.

Please feel free to PM me with an offer.

I have a used Seacam housing in good condition that I am selling on behalf of a friend. It includes the Seacam Silver Housing (with leak detector and internal flocking), a Nikon D1x camera body, battery charger, and AC adapter to power the camera while cleaning the sensor. Everything is in good working order. Please note that a viewfinder is not included and must be obtained through Seacam. The housing includes two dovetail style Ultralight adapters mounted to the housing.

This is a great starter SLR kit, or a good backup for an existing Nikon Seacam shooter.

Please feel free to PM me with an offer.

Hi

Does it come with any port?

tks

Sam

Hi

Does it come with any port?

tks

Sam

No ports or viewfinder, but flexible on price. PM me if interested.

Price reduction - whole system reduced to $900!

One note: the housing does not include handles. You can purchase aftermarket handles from Ultralight for around $100.

You can view images of the housing here and the camera here.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements