Sign in to follow this  
cbfphotos

WTB Nikon D300 Housing

Hey Guys -

Looking to buy a Nikon D300 housing. Feel free to post full rigs and/or just housings.

Thanks a lot!

In addition to the classifieds here at Wetpixel, you might check with Reef Photo & Video, one of the sponsors of Wetpixel. They have used housings come up from time to time, including housings for the D300. I purchased a used D300 housing from them a few months ago. As always with Reef Photo, service & support were outstanding.

Ellen

Hi,

I am upgrading my beloved D300/Seacam Silver setup to the new D3s.

I am therefore selling a Seacam Silver D300 housing with dual strobe connections and moisture alarm. I can sell the housing only or a full wide angle setup with the Seacam Super Dome, zoom gear, extension ring etc. I can also sell it with an extra D300 camera body, 10.5 fish eye lens and 12-24mm wide zoom lens.

A Seacam housed solution will not be your cheapests option for taking your D300 underwater. I am therefore unsure if this is suitable for you. Feel free to e-mail me on info@jorgen-rasmussen.com if you are interested and let me know what pieces, I will then prepare you a quote.

Cheers

Jorgen

Hey Guys -

Looking to buy a Nikon D300 housing. Feel free to post full rigs and/or just housings.

Thanks a lot!

Hi, my MDX-D300 is up for grab; juz the housing only. I am also letting go my Nikon 10.5mm FE lens. Please get in touch if you are interested. Thank you, KK

...and i have an aquatica D300 housing including acrylic dome port and macro port with manual focus. also included are an extension for the tokina 10-17 plus the zoom ring, and a focus ring for the micro nikkor 60mm AF-S lens. other things included too. please email if interested.

leeblack@yahoo.com

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements