Don in Colorado

Want to Rent a DSLR for a 1 week live aboard trip in July 2010

I take 1 dive vacation per year, and I have been using photo gear underwater for more than 10 years. I have 25 years of dive experience.

I would like to rent an underwater DSLR system for my next dive trip in July. My main interest is wide angle photography. I will not be pushing your dome into a crevice to take a picture of a small critter. If I scratch your dome, I will buy you a new one. Your system will be returned to you in the same pristine condition as it was when it was rented.

I would rather rent, than buy, because I just don't dive often enough to justify owning an underwater system.

If you would like to rent your DSLR underwater camera, please pm me here. I live in Fort Collins, CO.

Thanks,

Don

PS The live aboard has no rental cameras.

Edited by Don in Colorado

Hi Don,

Contact Backscatter in Monterey, CA. They frequently rent full DSLR systems. Their contact info can be found here: Backscatter Video & Photo, or you can click on their link under "sponsors" on the right side of this page. All of their sales team are divers, plus they are knowledgeable and friendly.

Cheers!

Jen

Thanks for your replies everyone.

Bill (bvanant), I sent you a PM, but I am not sure you received it. Could you please double check your PMs for me, and then contact me again.

Thanks,

Don

bvanant,

It appears the PM system is not working for us.

Please contact me at my email address camera.rental.wanted@gmail.com

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Don

Sponsors

Advertisements