Sign in to follow this  
james

Recent Pool Shots

Here are some recent shots from the pool. The first one is actually from last fall and the second one is from a recent workshop I did in Houston.

Cheers

James

4ba830a7086f6.jpg

Getting a good shot w/ bubbles is really hard. I like the mood they create in this one though.

4ba82dd08e5df.jpg

This is just a generic portrait from the workshop.

Cheers

James

I like them; the texture of the bubbles is cool, but they are hard to control.

James,

Quality work as always. Had plans on doing a shot with bubbles this year as well. Still cold up north hear so feel free to give it a shot.

Consider it a Pardox shot, where the model is in the water upside down with an umbrella. The purpose of the umbrella is to keep the air bubbles off the model...

Cheers

Ben

James,

Quality work as always. Had plans on doing a shot with bubbles this year as well. Still cold up north hear so feel free to give it a shot.

Consider it a Pardox shot, where the model is in the water upside down with an umbrella. The purpose of the umbrella is to keep the air bubbles off the model...

Cheers

Ben

That sounds like a really fun shot, would love to see it if you ever get the chance to do it.

Bubble shot gets both tumbs up!

Wow James, both shots are stunning in their own way. Great photos.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

Ben - that sounds like a really good idea. I love how trapped bubbles look like quicksilver underwater.

Cheers

James

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements